General - page 827

Hi Everybody   Suppose i Want to Create 3 Buttons in Chart with Bool Value and i Want Change my indicator parameters with these buttons instead input values so far i could create all needed things for that but there is a problem that is : i don't know how to calling OnCalculate() method after i...
I would like to know whether there is any function that I can use to get the candle date. Ex: if I have 30 daily candle, I want to print the candle date for each of those candles. Is there a function for this in mql?
Hello, I am using MT4 with a demo server on an 3rd party Broker. I am using a screener indicator on one chart which works fine. When I install the same screener indicator on another chart in MT4, the feeds works fine two. However, on shutting down MT 4 and restarting again I get the No Connection...
I'm running below EA based on Heiken Ashi indicator. the logic is when 3 continuous green bar then buy, when find first opposite direction bar (in this case red) close the trade.  The trade opening and closing all getting closed immediately. I don't understand what im doing wrong. Please help me....
Recently, I have bought an EA that would place a lot of pending orders up and below the current price when it considers the price is the turning point. But I would like after the EA hit the first pending order, it can cancel put other pending order because I want to combine the EA with the hedging...
  Volume trading  (2)
Hello traders Please share your volume trading Thanks.
Hi This mql5 code produced error 10013 " invalid request " which I don't know why, Could some one please help? Thank you MqlTradeRequest tradeRequest; MqlTradeResult tradeResult; int factore = StringFind ( Symbol (), "JPY" , 0 ) >= 0 ? 100 : 10000 ; double _Ask =
I have recently been reading up on how useful currency futures COT data is for determining positions of large speculators and how the FX market moves according to their involvement. There are indicators available for futures traders representing COT data, has anybody heard of or could produce an
[Deleted]
  A robot without indicators  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Created a robot without indicators, just according to the algorithm. So far, it's working fine. The question is why do we need them, and are we being tricked into using them
thanks in advance. how to write the dynamic takeprofit going up, following the price going up. thanks
Hi,     One EA was placed in EURUSD 1HR TF chart of one trading account and connected to one virtual terminal.But it is found that it executes trade also on other trading account link to different virtual terminal.How to ensure that the EA only trades one account one virtual terminal? Any suggestion...
Hello, I am new to Metatrader 5 and the forum and I hope this is the right place to ask this question. Supposing I want to import 3rd party csv or Excel data into Metatrader---Metatrader 4 had the option --Tools---History center---import. Where is the corresponding link/option in Metatrader 5
Hello Is it possible to make a robot that enters the market at exactly where a new psar dot forms not at the market price. I mean when a dot forms at the value of 1.2340 while  the price is 1.2344, the robot enters at the former. Is such an entry allowed by brokers? Many thanks.   
I need some help. I want to setup a If then type of situation. I'm trying to setup a situation where I get a signal from a indicator to buy or sell then I want another set of conditions met before a trade is open regardless of how many candles it takes to happen. I know how to write a if situation...
Hello My optimized strategy test is stopped amd in journal I see this code: 2018.09.28 21:20:01.304 Tester EURUSD: preliminary downloading of history ticks canceled Can someone explain what this is and how to fix it? thank you
hi, is anyone familiar with the intraday time filter provided on the metatrader5 platform. i want to trade from 8AM to 11PM daily, i seem to be getting an error in calculating the bit value of the field intraday time filter bad hours of day bit map. your assistance is appreciated regards
I have seen that Timer functions does not work in the MT5 Strategy Tester. I want to know whether what all function does not work in the MT 5 Strategy Tester.
Hi, i'm started to coding a few months ago, now that I've managed to do my own strategy, I want to automate it. My problem is that my strategy needs to get the price between the high and low but i want that difference in whole number, not as 0.0000300, instead of 300. At the moment my code get the
I have waited for 10 working days as indicated and yet nothing.  How much longer must I wait?
Please help me how to change my mt4 background color to black due I can't using bright color to see chart
  market closed  (1)
2018.09.27 15:00:01.263 '3632787': order sell stop 0.01 GBPUSD opening at 1.30722 sl: 1.31022 tp: 1.30222 failed [Market is closed] how to slove this problem
Hello Im developoing a custom ia robot and perform some parallel calculation and i comunicate mql with c# over custom dll and then i compunicate c# dll with pyton code... (integration is hard..) Also when i run robot in tester i need do a port discrimiation to send at c# dll there is a way where i...
I am a programmer. I have written some EA on metatrader but I found that price are not the same to that on <>. I want to know how I can accomplish this. I know about <> but I dont want to use it. Is there anyway I can write my own code to make my EA Strategize with exact <> price bars. For example...
There are several reasons why an order may have Closed:   Unknown = -1,         Expiration = 0,         Market = 1,         TakeProfit = 2,         StopLoss = 3,         Risk = 4 How can you detect why an order closed in MQL4?
Since you can't change the timezone in MT5, I'm wondering what forex broker uses EST and MT5?  Thanks.
How to delete the Data History from MT4.  In order to make it efficient on VPS, I need delete data history which do not need to run EA.  
Dear, I create a Dashboard on Experts Advisers like below - But when i change TimeFrame Panel going broken  I write same code into a indicator type file and indicator type file working well. Some file coding same one is Expart Type others is Indicator type Indicator type doesn't have problem. when i...
Is there any professional coding programmer able to code this simple ADR table for me? I will be grateful with this ~~ Example: Currency pair needs to including all major pair and cross pair currency, picture is just for reference. Condition: Today range = (Today high - Today low) for that specific...
How to calculate an uniform value of change between e.g. OPEN - CLOSE && OPEN - HIGH && LOW - CLOSE across all timeframes. For example, percentage difference between OPEN and CLOSE will be higher on 1H data then on 5M data. How to normalize percentage difference across all time frames
how can i make that the price scale always has 50 pips / 500 points distance per bar? (and the bars should keep same size as always) ((i've tried every option in chart properties but nothing worked)) what i found so far: but i have no clue where and how to set the value. https://www.mql5...