General - page 831

Hello, Whenever I am closing the platform and then re-open it the whole Toolbars are disappearing. How I can keep these toolbars, market watch, terminal.... ?! P.S: I am using a MAC. Thank you
I would like to get an array of last tick info from a MqlTick strucure to use with ArrayMaximum. I gey the MqlTick array/structure with CopyTicksRange, but I do not know how to get an array with only the value of the last ticks out of the complete structure...MqlTick tick_array2[];datetime now =...
in the mail screen you have balance available balance free margin and then margin level it reads 99k % can anyone explain how this works please and what is/means/keep it high :/ thank you if you answer :)
hello dear... how to write or make a script  to expert advisor to make instruction like this: When open order buy floating -300pip Stop order or sleep order  ea... thanks
Hello, I downloaded -csv trade datas from a broker and now I want to import them for running my BackTest EA directly from the graph, instead of opening the .csv file as I am forced to do now. It is the same way I have done in MQL4. But I have any idea how to do it. Advanced thanks to everybody will...
I have plotted the same real candles as it is from the chart 0 to indicator sub window. The I drag and dropped the bollinger bands on both the windows. I found a hell lot of difference in the bands scale or placement inside the window. I do not understand how to get it right. Please help me. Here is...
Hi programmers, I'm using IndicatorCreate function in order to load my custom indicator in memory with parameters  MqlParam format. All works perfectly, but how could I choose the applied price ? Thank you, Erwann.
  Slippage  (5)
Hi all,  A question about slippage if anyone has time:  Context: I understand in the world of retail trading, at times, we are limited by the shear speed at which the market can move during the time it takes to place an order and get it executed through an intermediary broker. Also, I believe levels...
I have finally setup th MT4 platform on my macbook via 'Play on Mac'. Now when I try and get any Demo for an indicator, I get a pop up box asking if I have metatrader 4 (which I do). Upon clicking 'Yes' nothing happens! Is there a way to download the mq4 file where demos are available for indicators...
hi all i have a macbook and i have tickmill demo 4 platform downloaded i want to integrate the precise spread indicator and safari and firefox don't wantt can you help ?
Im struggling to find fibonaci extension anyone to help. im using MT4
[Deleted]
Hello some people want to subscribe my signal but when they search in mt4 they can not find my signal even in here I can not see my signal when I search for it and I have another 2 signals and I see them when I search can yo help me please
Hi guys, I,m trying to get regression channel value with this code below : ObjectCreate("trend_regression",OBJ_REGRESSION,0,Time[200],0,Time[0],0); ObjectSet("trend_regression",OBJPROP_DEVIATION,1); Print("REG : ",ObjectGetValueByTime(ChartID(),"trend_regression",Time[0],0)); but I encounter with...
Looking for sample code to integrate url within indicator and  EA
Hi everybody.... Anyone can help me, i want to copy mt5 to mt5 with ea.... Thanks before
Hey dear members I am a beginner I need some help How to write the code A red candle(EUR/USD)  And A red candle (EUR/JPY) And Red candle (EUR/GPB) To OP_sell
Hello, traders. Is it possible to change the name of a product in the market?
Hi there, I have some products on the market and recently I''ve wanted to delete one of them but I could not find the moderators comment page anymore... What can I do? Thank you
As far as my knowledge goes, MT5 has two ways of creating rectangle objects, OBJ_RECTANGLE and OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL (plus CCanvas rectangle, but that's another story): one shall be anchored in the chart data, the other must be anchored in the chart dimensions, fixing its position. What if I want to...
Hello, I'm doing some tests in MT5 on the strategy tester but I'm not clear the concept of TimeGMT. in this official mql5 article it is said that in the strategy testers the time is always the same as GMT. I have carried out a backtest of my EA and in the summer period (GMT + 3) has been corrected...
Hello , hope your well? I've been having this problem trying to code a expert advisor.. I'm kinda new with coding the debug console says 2 error but I have  been struggling to find a way to fix it.. If anyone knows the problem please help? Regards  Heinrich
Hi I am trying to remove the news event flags using the code below, which fails to remove object with the "/" in their text. Is this a bug? And how would you delete all the news flags at the button of the chart? Thanks void deleteNewsFlags(){ // delete event objects for ( int i = 1 ; i <=
  VPS canceled  (1)
Hello, I canceled my VPS, can I reactive it? Thanks.
Does anyone know of an indicator that will send an alert when a candle has posted above or below the upper or lower bollinger bands? I've seen a few that will alert when it crosses but I'm only interested in when a candle posts above or below the upper or lower bollinger bands. 
Can anyone tell me how I can get Order Close time for any closed order in History? I tried HistoryOrderGetInteger(tktNum, ORDER_TIME_DONE) But it gives me order opening time which is the first column in History tab of MT5. I want the time which is specified in "Time" column of history tab in MT5....
  Automatic Equity Manager  (26   1 2 3)
Please find the attached EA. I modified the original version of EquityManagerV2 by Don Perry and Gene Katsuro. This will (should) automatically close all trades when your balance shows a gain of X percent. I'm not a coder, feedback is appreciated, please make any corrections as necessary. Just open...
Hi guys. I only want my EA to open a trade after its had 2 losing signals in a row, how can i do this? Also I want it to not take a trade after 2 wins in a row, then wait again for 2 losing signals before entering. example: So if it see's 2 losing signals in a row, takes the third, say its also a...
Hi MQL admin I realised that MQL has now shifted technical issues other than financial issues to the forum. The message icon on the top right hand side will count eg "1" when I PM other users. It will also count when others PM me and i have yet to read the message. Please take a look at this...
I am trying to get the close time of the order from History Tab in MT5. I used HistoryOrderGetInteger(ticket, property_id) where I tried property_id = ORDER_TIME_DONE as well as ORDER_TIME_SETUP but none of these giving me order close time. Is there any single command or combination of commands in...
Hi can mql5 be used to login to a web site using username and password and download a page after the login page? In JavaScript, there is the callback "Asynchronous call" and dealing with http redicection, which library mql5 may have for this kind of things? Thanks