Why MQL5 virtual hosting with Instaforex is huge lags?

Hi All,

I'm using Instaforex Singapore trading server, and the current virtual hosting to Instaforex was 122ms instead of 0.7ms is previously. 

Please fix it, thanks. 

Files:

Contact Instaforex support team.

wilson1stop:

Hi All,

I'm using Instaforex Singapore trading server, and the current virtual hosting to Instaforex was 122ms instead of 0.7ms is previously. 

Please fix it, thanks. 

From your screenshot the best ping time is 0.80 ms, so I don't see where is your problem.

Your broker server is FBS-Demo, is it an Instaforex server ?

HI..I am new here. Firstly sorry if i got wrong 'forum' to share something.

I had so much about some broker who are not 'sincere' but never came across. however the pass 3days or 2 days I got feel something funny about my trading.

only lately I entry using this pair both sell EURUSD and sell USDCHF manually. On first occasion both my entries were closed automatically but I did not suspect anything. on 2nd occasions I also trade the same

both sell EURUSD and sell USDCHF manually. When I entered sell EURUSD nothing is abnormal but when I enter sell USDCHF my entry points was for away....it was more than 3spread away. so I sensed something is wrong but I just ignore it since I am not a regular trader and maybe there is some rules set by this Broker which I am not aware of.

But what I am not happy this 2nd occasions trades took me maybe(2days or so) not because of the days of fluactions times of this pair BUT THESE ENTRIES WERE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY BY THE PLATFORM y at about 1.00am.Singapore time (closed at zero values EURUSD and 1 at loss .40 USDCHF)

Just want to share my experiences...

is this a normal set by every broker when trading this pair EURUSD and USDCHF?

My broker is InstaForex. (sorry I dont meant anything bad about this broker)

it just that I am curious.

Best Regards

mjm

Reason: