General - page 833

hi i am using this indicator but its line width is so thin , i tried to modify it with no hope so if any one can modify it to be able to modify its lines i appreciate your help 
Is there such a thing? If I have a daily chart opened plus a 30-minute chart and draw the S/R lines on the daily I want them to be drawn automatically on the 30 minutes also
Hi everybody, could anybody help me with this script ? My intense is to have M15 graph and transform it to (for instance) M2 graph, where candles only from 08:00 to 22:00 will be. And on this M2 graph I need activate expert advisor. I hope so that  all indicators will be calculated only from candles...
  I need 50 pip on day  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
hi guys i need a simple system . i need 200pip on week or 50pip on day quick and easy. thank you guys
See the image:   As one can see that the main chart has many values displayed. But on the indicator window I do not see such grid pattern. I would like to have the similar grid pattern on the indicator window as well. How I can do that? Kindly, help me. I want that it should be done through the MQL5...
Hi all, I am a newbie, so please forgive me if my questions are very elementary. I am writing a function that will scan all open orders and if conditions are met, for each of them opens an hedge grid every "x" pips (i.e. if I have a buy order, it creates SellStop orders every "x" pips). The grid is...
Hi - im trying to run an EA which requires web request URL to be input, however when i attempt to input the URL it wont store it in the dialog box - it simply disappears. Ive read of other people experienceing the same problem however ive not been able to find a solution. How do you get the URL to...
Hi guys I am trying some experts on Activtrades but They give only 6 months of history.  Can You help me please? only for EUR USD....  minimun 2 years  in .csv frame: 1 min 5min 15min 30min 60min 240min 1 day thanks in advance for helpful Giulio
how to get lowest close in the last 30 days with MQL4. THX
  Not Enough Money  (5)
Hello Guys  Please am new to this trading  I opened a demo account with 100$ and 1:10 leverage but anytime open 2 positions am unable to open a 3rd position I see "not enough money error" I don't understand please help an amateur
[Deleted]
I download my EA from market,  when I backtest the EA, it prints "H1 eurusd Scalping: testing stopped at 2018.09.11 02:43 because product is demo". I didn't set time limit, why does it appear?
Hi This code uses uChar instead of int  to save on memory. I get compiler warning "possible loss of data due to type convesion. Since I am not expecting the number to go above 30, why use int and waste memory? Any suggestion to turn off this kind of warning, or what would you do? Thanks   uchar...
  Automatic validation fail  (27   1 2 3)
I failed! the automatic validation and haven't found out why on the forums. All I get is "Not Available" - That doesn't help very much. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks
Dear programmers,    I have a problem. I code an EA for open a trade when a bar straddle a band of IBands indicator. The problem is the EA is doing multiple tradings and I want to open  only when first bar straddles the band then wait that price should come back between the bands, not to open...
Just wondering how reliable MT5 Strategy Tester is. I am running my strategy and if it gives me results with 100% History Quality does that mean the results like growth in Account Balance/Equity will be same on DEMO forward testing as well as LIVE results will be same assuming that there is almost...
Hello, I just want to know, since I can't find anything related, that, if the expert logs from the journal window from the VPS item (on the left side on the screen) keeps telling me that it was unable to apply CoppyBuffer() to copy all requested elements from the indicator handle, what I should...
Hi guys, I mistakenly moved my signal to the wrong broker and now I can't see it on MT5 anymore. Also, I don't see the option to move signal as I used to see on the cog. Do you guys have any idea? Thanks
Hi there Since I can`t search in the forum I decided to post my question. I just started to follow a signal today. In my MT4 when I go to Tools -> Options -> Signals it says: Not connected, please choose from the signal database. I click on it, it puts me on the mql5 website but then the signal I
How to retrieve the Ask and Bid Price from Mt4 chart to an excel on live?????
Hello coders. i am developing an indicator on rsi it alerts me whenever it goes above or below specific price but it works on current chart only i want it to run on all timeframes of the chart any help will be highly obliged.
Dear, We know you can create a class in MQL language. But class file is MQH file. It is open source.  My question is how can i create a class file ex4 type file and i want to use that class file to others EA or indicator. Anyone have any idea to create a class file like libraties file (.ex4 type...
I am using HouseofBorse MT4 broker for testing my strategy.. It is being listed in mql already Unfortunately it is being removed from Signals.. Now i tried to add.. but unable to do Can anybody help on it
I bought a product called one click panel, then I did not like it. I deleted it entirely, but the problem is that it is still showing on the terminal although it is not working any more, but i do not want to see it one the screen, and i do not know how to do it 
Hi, with MQL4 credits and debits and other bookings on the account are cached with OrdersTotal ( "history" ). In MQL5 HistoryOrdersTotal() seems to ignore them. On the other hand to get account information 'knows' only AccountInfo[Integer,String,Double] but I don't see any way to loop through the...
I already know that the broker offers symbols that that be traded. The historical data is available to download and the symbols also have charts that can easily be loaded on the screen. I want to know if it is possible to upload historical data on a symbol that does not exist through the broker, and...
  History  (3)
Hello this time I really got confused about the whole history issue I download history data and each time new results come out. Can anyone be fair to send me the real history data of 1M GBPUSD for the past two years? I'm Trading in mt4
Hi Can someone please explain what this part of the code mean as found in the file  panelDialog.mqh  downloadable from the link below? I mean this part of the constructor. : m_red(blah...), What is this convention called so I can read up on it?  I could not find m_red in the file Dialog.mqh in the...
I have Metaeditor Version 5.00. When I highlight a command in my EA and press F1 for help on the subject it consumes over two screens. I cannot get to an edge to resize the window. Is there any place in Metaeditor to size the help screen? Thanks in advance for any help! Jim
Hello! As you know, there are built-in event processing functions in MQL4. For example, such as OnTick() - which processes every tick in MetaTrader 4. Question: How can I create my own custom function that will process each millisecond? And have it work separately, just like Ontick() ? PS: I am