Withdraw? - page 3

Kenneth Parling:

How can Meta Quotes know if it's a scam broker when you didn't know for yourself when choosing them ;)

Blaming MQ is not the right thing to do here i think

I Dont blame i just wonder how they Can sell The software to a broker who have no licens i Think that is okay to say 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Metaquotes licencing their software for trading use to forex brokers, they are not regulating authorities.

Thanks yes they Will be reported to police ofcourse 

Dan Larsen:
I Dont blame i just wonder how they Can sell The software to a broker who have no licens i Think that is okay to say 

Next time if there will be any when you choose a broker...just don't jump on the train, first check were it's heading ;)

Kenneth Parling:

Next time if there will be any when you choose a broker...just don't jump on the train, first check were it's heading ;)

Ofcourse i did they wAs so smart even payed out 1.000 usd to gain trust sooo smart .. anyway just my view that MT5 could have and should have checked if they had a licens before they sold a licens.. yes they are not a Authority but still they know that a broker with no APPROVED licens should use MT5 as a platform for customer ... it would have been Pro of MT5 to check Then even though they are Not an autoriy just my view.. Well 27.000usd gone i Will be back and i survive this loss 

Dan Larsen:
Ofcourse i did they wAs so smart even payed out 1.000 usd to gain trust sooo smart .. anyway just my view that MT5 could have and should have checked if they had a licens before they sold a licens.. yes they are not a Authority but still they know that a broker with no APPROVED licens should use MT5 as a platform for customer ... it would have been Pro of MT5 to check Then even though they are Not an autoriy just my view.. Well 27.000usd gone i Will be back and i survive this loss 

when something looks to good to be true it probably ain't......just with $1000 payed out to gain trust as you wrote red flags starts to emerge.....

well...i can only wish you good luck and hopefully you get your money back....

Kenneth Parling:
well...i can only wish you good luck and hopefully you get your money back....
Thanks Kenneth - Well i give up to get Them back but hope The Hong kong police find them🙏🙏
Reason: