VPS issue when swiched computers.

Hello. I have rented VPS and initialised on one computer. Afterwards I have transferred account on other computer. It shows that VPS is running but data migration is not active anymore. Can you advice what may be a problem why I cant migrate data?

SVAJUNAS STRAVINSKAS:
Hello. I have rented VPS and initialised on one computer. Afterwards I have transferred account on other computer. It shows that VPS is running but data migration is not active anymore. Can you advice what may be a problem why I cant migrate data?

MQL5 VPS is bound to your trading account, not to your computer.

If you've moved your MQL5 VPS to a new trading account, you need to synchronize with your trading environment again.

The account is the same. And I have attached VPS to it. Shows that it active. But data migration buttons are not active anymore.

SVAJUNAS STRAVINSKAS:
The account is the same. And I have attached VPS to it. Shows that it active. But data migration buttons are not active anymore.

It depends on the following:

• which OS (Windows XP, Windows 10 64-bit, Linux, etc) on the second computer;
  • Internet Explorer the latest version should be installed on the second computer;
  • you should check the following: did you login on Community tab with your forum login/pass;
  • and may be more.

Also - check the Metatrader journal and VPS journal (just in case it is written something which will help to understand the situation for example).

SVAJUNAS STRAVINSKAS:

Then try to restart your PC and MT4/5 terminal, make sure that your logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab and try again.

Also check that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your new computer, as Sergey already suggested.

I have moved from new computer Windows 10 to old one Windows 7. Google chrome is installed. It is logged to Community.

SVAJUNAS STRAVINSKAS:
I have moved from new computer Windows 10 to old one Windows 7. Google chrome is installed. It is logged to Community.

But you need to have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed, because MT4/5 use those for browsing the Terminal/Toolbox tabs (Market, VPS etc.).

It also says: Last migration Date.. No information about migration.

SVAJUNAS STRAVINSKAS:
It also says: Last migration Date.. No information about migration.

You need to make a new migration.

Internet Explorer is installed Version 11.

How to do it if migration buttons inactive?
Reason: