Signal copy slippage

Hi

From a signle page, Slippage tab:

"

The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXOpen-Real2" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.

"

Given the image attached, The first line where it says 0.02 x 41

What is the 0.02 and what is the 41?

Surly 0.02 can not be slippage in pips since the pair is 5 digit qoute. what about the 41, 41 samples tested? Any one has an idea please?

Thanks

The other thing, I noticed in one of the signals it says:

The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXGlory-Real Server" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.

And in the same Signal Slippage tab, the said server is marked with very high slippage, one would think it should be the lowest numbers, hummm... any idea what is going on? i.e. why the slippage numbers are reported very high on the same signal server? Pls see image.

Files:
Capture.PNG  12 kb

samjesse:

Hi

From a signle page, Slippage tab:

"

The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXOpen-Real2" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.

"

Given the image attached, The first line where it says 0.02 x 41

What is the 0.02 and what is the 41?

Surly 0.02 can not be slippage in pips since the pair is 5 digit qoute. what about the 41, 41 samples tested? Any one has an idea please?

Thanks

0.02 is the average slippage in points and 41 is the number of executed copied trades the 0.02 points slippage is based on.

samjesse:

The other thing, I noticed in one of the signals it says:

The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXGlory-Real Server" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower values mean better quality of copying.

And in the same Signal Slippage tab, the said server is marked with very high slippage, one would think it should be the lowest numbers, hummm... any idea what is going on? i.e. why the slippage numbers are reported very high on the same signal server? Pls see image.

Yes, sometimes the server of the signal provider is not the best option for copying that signal.

You should have in mind though that these slippage data are only indicative and many times are not entirely trustworthy.

Reason: