Please help with EA - page 2

Kalenzo Thank you for help

It worked. (but I didn't recompile it. I just tried one more time with the same .exe4 before comile it again). Strange...

*BTW, I did backtest this EA again and again. It didn't get good results. Maybe this is why this EA was availble to anyone.

I was interested in Laguerre EA. This EA too. like anyother same old unprofitable EAs , it's not easy to make profitable EAs. Too many same kind of EAs .....

Kalenzo I know you create EA for who ask, I know you are one of few who know how to write good codes. Do you have any profitable EAs created by you that I can buy or that you recommend? maybe gain 10~15% monthly; no big drawdown. no martingale, no grip, no trend logic ... etc. Something NEW and DEFFERENT!! ....

1234x:
Kalenzo Thank you for help

It worked. (but I didn't recompile it. I just tried one more time with the same .exe4 before comile it again). Strange...

*BTW, I did backtest this EA again and again. It didn't get good results. Maybe this is why this EA was availble to anyone.

I was interested in Laguerre EA. This EA too. like anyother same old unprofitable EAs , it's not easy to make profitable EAs. Too many same kind of EAs .....

Kalenzo I know you create EA for who ask, I know you are one of few who know how to write good codes. Do you have any profitable EAs created by you that I can buy or that you recommend? maybe gain 10~15% monthly; no big drawdown. no martingale, no grip, no trend logic ... etc. Something NEW and DEFFERENT!! ....

You will be suprised but it's not too hard to create profitable ea. Just use optimizer and some logic. Most of the ea's can be modified to show perfect results after optimization in bactester.

The hard part begins after you have profitable - backtest ea.

Try to keep this performance in forward test even if it turns out that your strategy is working in mental way - I mean the idea is good, then you need to face another step - brokers.

They will want to trick you on many ways - you probably heard rumors that they hunt stops, that they dont send your orders to market. It's all true. Last 3 years I was IT manager with private investor and his team, and we were trading there really large volumes with top metatrader brokers. And things i've seen were incredeble like chart vanishing, or chart is showing but the trade context is offline, or you have 2 accounts with the same broker and one is working good other is not - those were pro accounts, not mini not standard.

So it's like you wrote about programers - it's not easy to find a good one, the same with broker.

And this is also the reason why I'm not selling any expert advisors, because you need to take care of them all the time. You need tools to monitor them, track logs, performance, disconnections and such stuff. So even if I would give you profitable ea it could be like giving you a fish instead of finishing rod.

I'm at my last 3 weeks of work with that IT work, and then I will take some free time after this I will start my own project. I gave notice to that investor because he didn't fullfilled his part of agreement. He used me and my good will and I couldnt work with him anymore. But that's life - shit happens as they say.

So stay in touch, check my website (it's not ready yet ) and maybe we will find some way for you.

Thanks Guys, I learned an important lesson today, I have been banging my head against "cannot open file" for days...
Reason: