How can we confirm that our mt5 or mt4 account is real live(real usd account) or demo usd) while we in invester mode ?

I have One Question that how can invester or treding member of any broker can confirm that his account is A real money Account and Not A demo Money Account?

It can possible that some ir-regulated broker can do setting in Name of Server, Like that They will change Server Name From Demo Account To Real Account?

Can Demo Account will Authorise and Pass validation for mql5 signal if Server Name Is Change to Live Account Instead of Demo Account?

Its All questions are here only for the purpose of Invester Awerness. So Invester can not Trapped in Wrong Broker who Doing this Kind Of works in trading server Name Settings.

i want that If anybody New Answers of this Questions Then please realy share detailes about this.

How Can One Can Confirmed That his Mt4 or Mt5 Account are running on Live Real Account? While Account is in Investermode in mobile Mt4 or MT5...

Can this topic is Usefull for Public who making Investment account with some one... 

Use your read-only password to connect to external account monitoring systems like myfxbook were you will find info on type of account,or create a private signal on this platform.

Uche Celestine Obi:
Use your read-only password to connect to external account monitoring systems like myfxbook were you will find info on type of account,or create a private signal on this platform.
Hello sir, can invested know that after checking of Account either in myfxbook or in mt4 or my5 mobile terminal that this account is running on live Real account and not run on Demo account? Sir pls.reply... 

MT TERMINAL JOURNAL

on MT4/5 Terminal, you can see in Journal LOG

Reason: