How to get SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN of the previous sessions

Hi

As it's clear I can get current session property by SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN) but what about previous sessions? Is it possible?

More explaining:

In the market I'm working in where there is another close price that change by weighted average of trades by volume done in one day while considering a minimum required volume of trades, I need to achieve the  SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN for previous sessions. So there is a last price you can achieve with iClose(1)=iOpen(0) and a close price that can achieve by SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN/0.95.

I can use iClose(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 1); for last price of yesterday but for calculating the previous day close I need all trades and volumes of them for. In another word if I had  SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN/0.95 it was so easy to gain.

At the end which approach is possible?

1-Achieve SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN for previous sessions

2-Achieve all trades and volumes of them

After almost 3 days it looks no way. 

Mahdy Jeferyan:

Hi

As it's clear I can get current session property by SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN) but what about previous sessions? Is it possible?

More explaining:

In the market I'm working in where there is another close price that change by weighted average of trades by volume done in one day while considering a minimum required volume of trades, I need to achieve the  SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN for previous sessions. So there is a last price you can achieve with iClose(1)=iOpen(0) and a close price that can achieve by SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN/0.95.

I can use iClose(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 1); for last price of yesterday but for calculating the previous day close I need all trades and volumes of them for. In another word if I had  SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN/0.95 it was so easy to gain.

At the end which approach is possible?

1-Achieve SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN for previous sessions

2-Achieve all trades and volumes of them

Use CopyTicks() to get past session ticks and calculate your self any value/statistic you want.

Alain Verleyen:
Use CopyTicks() to get past session ticks and calculate your self any value/statistic you want.
Thank you so much for your answer but is it usefull for approach 1 or 2?
Honestly I have used this CopyTicks() and it was similar to using iHigh and iTime etc in other way while SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN doesnt work in both of them.
Considering approach 2 it concerns a huge volume of data which makes it unreasonable in aspect of time.
Reason: