placing pending order when market is closed ( stock cfds / mt5)

Hey guys,

i really need your help on this one.

I have another account witg plus500 and i really love the feature to place order at night when my markets are

closed and than the system will p,ace the pending order automatically for my underlyings.

I have another account at XM and using mt5.

Obviously it's not possiblr to do this without an EA i guess.

Is there anything i can use to solve my problem?

Any help on that one would be greatly appreciated.

Of course if i would use an EA, it would also mean to run a vps where mt5 is constantly running.

If there are any other options, please give me a hint.

thanks gentlemen.

FXSECURE:

Hey guys,

i really need your help on this one.

I have another account witg plus500 and i really love the feature to place order at night when my markets are

closed and than the system will p,ace the pending order automatically for my underlyings.

I have another account at XM and using mt5.

Obviously it's not possiblr to do this without an EA i guess.

Is there anything i can use to solve my problem?

Any help on that one would be greatly appreciated.

Of course if i would use an EA, it would also mean to run a vps where mt5 is constantly running.

If there are any other options, please give me a hint.

thanks gentlemen.

Hi,

yes, you can have an EA which after being properly configured when markets are closed will place your pending orders as soon as markets open.

You should search for someone who can code it for you in Freelance section.

Thanks, So you mean that there is nothing like this I could directly use / buy? I can’t believe that I’m the first guy asking for such an essential feature / script / EA.  Still really can’t understand why this is missing in mt5. 

FXSECURE:
Thanks, So you mean that there is nothing like this I could directly use / buy? I can’t believe that I’m the first guy asking for such an essential feature / script / EA.  Still really can’t understand why this is missing in mt5. 

No, I mean that it is not built-in in the platform and you need to search for a solution. It might be already available in CodeBase or Market, or it can be developed for you in FreeLance.

Reason: