Is there EA for hiding SL and Pending Orders?

Hi guys, lately I get frustrated with the hunting of pending orders. The hunting of Stop Losses is known for long time but nobody speaks about the vulnerability of pending orders. Does somebody has an EA for hiding SL and Pending Orders from market makers and brokers?

Most of the time I put pending order (buy stop, sell stop) and the price hit the pending order, takes it in trade but immediately goes south! The same tactic like hunting SLs.

If somebody has that kind of EA it would be life saving. If not it would by essential to create an EA for this purpose by somebody skilled in coding on this forum.

In the present I do mental pending orders (like SL) by putting a horizontal line and when price breaks the line I open a market order but it is inaccurate and we are losing the advantage of pending orders.

Thanks Hermes

HIDDEN TP, TS&SL_EA_FinalVersion

try this EA;

experts.zip

Files:
experts.zip  10 kb

Indicator that hides order details when taking a snapshot of it

<Deleted>

Thank guys for the help. I am looking for coder to code easy Moving averages EA but it has a genial idea. For sure it would be holy schmoly. P.m. me if you can do it. Only the SL must be stealth on the EA.

Cheers Hermes

What exactly do you mean by "stealth EA"?

There are a tons of EAs that do not change stop loss and take profit fields of the order but are closing orders when some profit or loss are reached. But then, in cases like SNB, you are left at the mercy of the broker what will happen to your order

tampa:

Indicator that hides order details when taking a snapshot of it

<Deleted>

Doesn't work for me.

Reason: