General - page 744

vps koppelen  (1)
Hoe koppel ik mijn vps?
I coded MA crossover EA .After one order successful opened and get take profit,next open order happen multiple times(around 100 orders) in each bar.What wrong with that.Someone help me. void OnTick()   { //---        double SlowMovingAverage = iMA(NULL ,0 ,100,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);...
Hi, Is there a way to execute some code immediately upon completion of a bar? I'm currently using OnTick but this means that the price would have already changed since the completion of the last bar. I want to trigger an event as soon as the closing price is recorded for the last bar, i.e. before...
Anybody use strategy tester and get good results but then take the EA to Live demo and it does not perform well?
  signal lot size  (6)
hi, when i subscribe to a signal, does that copy also the lot size automatically  ? or it pick the current lot size ?
Sometimes I develop indicators for mt5, when I must set a prices, it s written clearly price cannot be under 30$ Right now if you check the indicators section you can notice 2 strange things: Most of products are from the same authors that maybe pushed most "different" indicators in the same moment...
Hello, I need help!  I am receiving the error on MT4  this morning. It was working fine yesterday and the take profit column is not highlited green. I am using MQL5 server and it is green. Does anyone know why?  Will this affect my profit? Thanks. Justice
Hi People!  I need my EA to have an option to trade only BUY or SELL at a time, so basically i will change it in "inputs". Also i want to add timing, so it will trade only in specified hours... Kindly help..much aprreciated Thank you kind people !
  Times wrong?  (9)
Hello, so I am from the UK so my time zone is GMT however when looking at the graphs that I have all my indicators on etc. The time is 3 hours late? And as it is sending me alerts to my phone i'm worrying if these will be hours late also? Is there anyway to change the time zone on metatrader
Hi. I am new to this platform. Just opened my account and funded it. Played with the demo last week to figure everything out. Use to trade on IG but the fees are getting to high for my small account. I cant seem to find any JSE markets on my live account, only in the demo. Is there a place I should...
Hi buddies, my broker charge the swap at 3x rate on Wednesday forex market closing time. Is it common across the board to balance the swap at 3x rate on Wednesday? thanks for your attention.
As the title says i bought on market 1 ea but unfortunately my vps is cancelled so how to activate it on my running vps? Thank you!
  VPS ERROR  (1)
Team happy Easter , im Edson, hope you are doing great, i have a question on VPS  from MQL5, they are perform well but the problem comes the vps stalks frequently as a results it makes ROBOT to stop trading, i have cent account and when i add capital i have to change lot size to the robot and after...
  if conditions evaluation  (11   1 2)
Hi The code below fails to do the second CopyBuffer and thus the rviSignalBuffer size is always zero. Is this compound condtion evaluation expression allowed? Thanks if the 1st copying is good then it should do the 2nd copying since the 1st condition will evaluate to false thus forcing the 2nd...
The system allows tracking of events, managing of conversions and launching of ads efficiently. Registration is open to anyone — the account provides an opportunity to analyze incoming traffic and manage advertising campaigns for free. Finteza tackles everyday issues most marketing experts, mobile...
  Signal stats  (15   1 2)
How come a signal loses 11 straight trades but doesn't show when I click on their "trading history" tab? The trades on their "Trading" Tab don't seem to match mine.
Indicator values not being painted using iCustom function in EA. 
I'm observing constant high network traffic (approx. 60 kB/s) in the background with MT5 Build 2007. It starts about 60 s after login with no charts open and stays like that during the whole session. Removing all symbols from Market Watch makes no difference. I can't remember this behaviour occuring
I'm curious if there is a way to for-loop through a CArrayObj or CList? Also, is there a way to get the number of objects within a CArrayObj or CList? I've thought of work arounds like having a counter that I increments every time I add to the list, but just curious if there's a standard way
Why do you not add a filterin the freelance section? It should filter the with checkbox the development language requested. Thanks
Just wanted to know how it's going any bugs or slow issues to deal with? Thanks Reason I post this is win7 is being discontinued Jan 14 2020. GRRRR!!! Microsoft wants their spyware in all the computers of the world!
  The most banal trading strategy  (550   1 2 3 4 5 ... 54 55)
Dear forum members, we have all become convinced that the market is mainly ruled by chance. The search for patterns has not yet led to variable success, again due to the interference of chance. Let's try to find out the potential of possible success and depths of abyss in case of failure of the most
Estou desenvolvendo uma Rede Neural e gostaria de saber como exportar/salvar para um novo arquivo .CSV (Ou outro tipo como, excel (.xls), ou .xml, ou até .txt) da minha array pesos[], seria melhor ainda se tivesse como exportar também outras variáveis com o .CSV, como: Número_de_Nodos[6]
Dear forum members Nice meeting you all I have a pretty simple question i guess Where can i find help files that explains me all the functions or let me see how to use this language. And what language is this specific? It looks like C but i'm not sure. Examples of for example how to code an offline...
How do I contact metaquotes or metatrader customer services? 
We run backtests with "Slow complete algorithm" for a range of inputs in "Every tick based on real ticks". In the optimization results we click a single test to run and we get totally different results. Moreover when we use other local network agents the "Slow complete algorithm" results are...
Hi All, My EA has stopped working... just froze but, before that I was getting error 4109 failing to place order. Then after troubleshooting it was able to only place one order and froze till now. Is this a common behavior? Or is the market closed already? I need help, I am brand new into this
Hello everyone. I bought a new EA which is based on martingale strategy ( so its increasing on lot sizes) and i contacted author of EA because i want to have trades only for 0.01 or 0.02 not more. So i asked him if its possible to change that and he texted me that it is and i have to input lot. I...
  Tester  (2)
Hello if I change from 1:500 to 1:200 will the Tester know it or is it some setting ?
How get angle or slope of trendline?