strange update problem

I have 2 computers using 3 different brokers demos... I can't remember if I tried the IBFX for update... but the North Finance and Alpari demos build 198 each will hang while updating... on both computers. Each computers are windows XP, the 2nd one though is fairly barebones.... very little same software. I use Kaspersky on both but I disabled it and still the same problem.

Even if I close all MT4 instances and then open only 1, it still has this problem.

The problem is that it asks to update from 198 to 200. I let it update. It downloads everything. Then it has update and restart. I click that. The "update and restart" button stays depressed and it hangs. Although it closes MT4 I think before this happens. So only the update dialog is left. But it is hung. If I "end now" and then open MT4 again and it updates, it will not download anything since everything has already been downloaded. It just says "update and restart". If I press the button again, same problem.

I can workaround this right now by simply ignoring the update. But it would be nice to be able to update to 200.

anyone have this problem before? I used to be able to update to other 19x builds no problem.

Please download and install last build 200 from our website "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal" manually.

hi, i have received new update for Metatrader5 android(build 2371) 6 April 2020.
after updating of google store, the chart screen is quiet black and nothing is appear.
i didn't find feedback part to report the problem.
please help me.

shahshahani:
hi, i have received new update for Metatrader5 android(build 2371) 6 April 2020.
after updating of google store, the chart screen is quiet black and nothing is appear.
i didn't find feedback part to report the problem.
please help me.

Make sure you are logged in with a valid demo or real account and check your chart color settings (black on black etc.) and restart your phone and app.