Made a freelance order for EA modification, but developers require the paid indicator file that has dynamic licensing.

I have a freelance order requesting modification of my EA which uses some indicators, one of which is a version that I paid for.

My concern is that the licensing is dynamic, and is checked by the indicator every 24 hours, and allows 1 demo account and 1 real account.

The developer's help section under "Can I trade from several accounts":

"With one license, you can trade one demo and one real account per day. If you need more licenses for your personal use only, drop us a line and we will work something out."

However, regarding the section "What does a license include", it mentions:

"One license allows usage from 1real+1demo account per day, which is a natural cycle of 24 hours. Each 24 hours the indicator or EA will check the license status, store the result and check back in other 24 hours. Each purchase has wiggle room for two more live and demo accounts to avoid service interruption. So, in reality, one license will support 3real+3demo account usage per day.

It also mentions under this:

"Licensing is based on accounts, not computers. So you can trade your accounts from unlimited computers. You don't have to tell me your account numbers or anything like that, the licensing system handles the issue. You just use the .ex4 file and move it around your platforms, and as long as you enable DLL calls in all of them, you won't notice you are using a licensed indicator."

So I am a bit confused in what to do. I was thinking I could include in the requirements document that all related files must be deleted after project completion, but I have some concern about the whole "One license will support 3 real+3 demo accounts per day."

If anyone has any advice that would be appreciated. Many thanks :)

Give the developer the indicator and your demo broker/account/password. State that it can only be used on your demo account.

You don't use it on demo during development. Change your password afterward.

I don't see any problem.

Reason: