How often do you get good ideas in freelancing? - page 10

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's right, like the German job market. Otherwise we have Danila Kozlovsky who dances and sings and shoots all at once and is the best, but no one in the world knows him.

Yeah, but for example Rammstein don't do much in movies, but they are world famous. They do their job exclusively, but they're better than anyone else and they don't go any further.

Maxim Romanov:
When you need to work with gigabytes of history, for example, and do it quickly.

I don't use indicators, and everything I said before applies. You don't need to use loops to make it work fast. Especially not a loop within a loop. Use arrays to store intermediate results. And everything will fly :)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I'm not using indicators and everything I've told you before - you don't have to use loops to make it work fast. The more so, don't use loops within loops. Use arrays to store intermediate results. And everything will fly :)

You should already know that it turns out that loops cannot be used in loops... And there are other things to learn that it turns out that everything is not so simple with arrays. One thing led to another and boom, you're a programmer. You know a bit of programming, and then you spend 10 years on programming, but you've got a whole bunch of knowledge.

A professional will never say that his field of work is very simple because he knows so many nuances... In principle, everything is simple, but...

Maxim Romanov:

And then other knowledge will come along,

You're already halfway to being a professional:)

The division of labour in other areas makes a lot of sense, not in this one, trust me. No one can help you here.

Really, you have logic, a mathematical mindset, you will succeed!

PS I can also tell you what I know, sometimes.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I don't use indicators, and everything I said before applies. You don't need to use loops to make it work fast. Especially a loop within a loop. Use arrays to store intermediate totals. And everything will fly :)

What do you mean by not using loops in programming? Especially loops in loops.... ? How will you fill the same arrays? There's a special way to reduce calculations - prev_calculated and rates_total

Yevhenii Levchenko:
What do you mean by not using loops in programming? Especially loops in loops.... ? How will you fill the same arrays? There's a special way to reduce calculations - prev_calculated and rates_total

Oops, there's your opponent, turns out it's not all that simple))

Now we have to decide where is the truth of these two statements

Yevhenii Levchenko:
What do you mean by not using loops in programming?

You can't abandon it completely. There is one basic cycle that recalculates the history bars. Further, if you need to analyze 10 previous bars on the current one, you need to start collecting information about them 10 bars ago in order not to bypass them 10 times on each bar of the history.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

It is not completely abandoned. There is one main loop that recalculates the history bars. Further, if you need to analyze 10 previous bars on the current one, you need to start collecting information about them 10 bars ago in order not to bypass them 10 times on each bar of the history.

I see...

Maxim Romanov, how often do you turn to freelancing?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

I see...

Maxim Romanov, how often do you turn to freelancing?

28 jobs have been completed through this service. And a certain amount outside the service. Maybe once every six months, on average. Sometimes more often, sometimes less.

What's the point of the question?

Maxim Romanov:

28 jobs have been completed through this service. And a certain amount outside the service. Maybe once every six months, on average. Sometimes more often, sometimes less.

What is the point of the question?

Just curious...

Reason: