mql5 refund !

So, A user buy a product and within 5 days can he cancel the order?
How does it work?

I was reading some posts about the following:
if the user/buyer haven't activated his purchase so he can cancel it.
But I can not confirm it (because I never canceled sorry).

Sergey Golubev:

I was reading some posts about the following:
if the user/buyer haven't activated his purchase so he can cancel it.
But I can not confirm it (because I never canceled sorry).

Thanks. Because it happend to me a user bought a product but after 2 days he cancelled----so i was curious to know how it owkrs and if user used the product in the 2 days and how many times he can do it in case...

Marco Montemari:

Thanks. Because it happend to me a user bought a product but after 2 days he cancelled----so i was curious to know how it owkrs and if user used the product in the 2 days and how many times he can do it in case...

If he sucessfully canceled so it means that he did not make activation (he did not install the product on his Metatrader).

There are several posts on the forum where the users are confused between MT4 and MT5: they are buying the product for MT5 but they need it for MT4 ... so if they recognize it - they are cancelling - look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/344574

But I do not have practical experience with it sorry.
I bought the wrong version of a program
I bought the wrong version of a program
  • www.mql5.com
Hello MT4 community, Yesterday I was experiencing some payment issues when trying to buy the program "name removed...

Sergey Golubev:
If he sucessfully canceled so it means that he did not make activation (he did not install the product on his Metatrader).

There are several posts on the forum where the users are confused between MT4 and MT5: they are buying the product for MT5 but they need it for MT4 ... so if they recognize it - they are cancelling - look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/344574

But I do not have practical experience with it sorry.

Thanks for your reply

Reason: