Problem with Market tab on VPS: can't load EA => I can't use the EA paid

Hi,

On my VPS, I use a MT4 (IC Markets, version 4.00 build 1260) terminal but the Market tab doesn't display (load) EA.

When I click on "Market" tab I can wait 20 minutes and there is no EA displayed into this tab and if after 20 minutes I click again my MT4 crash. If I click on search field (into Market tab) my MT4 crash. How to fix this problem?

I think the problem is all the 122 EA logos (pictures) to download into this tab.

Could you update the MT4 terminal and offer an option to display EA (into Market tab) with logos and without logos... or a better solution only a search field (into Market tab) to find the EA.

I bought EA on your website but I can't use it on my VPS because your MT4 terminal crash always when I click on Market tab: this is a real problem, how to fix this problem?

This is not a problem with a MT4 version because I have many MT4 on this VPS and I have the same problem with all my MT4.

Paul

Make sure that you login to Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (not by email!) and password.

As to Market tab - I had similar ussue for MT5 (Market tab was missing) and MT4 (crashing), and it was related to Internet Explorer.
read post
Market EA not showing in MT5 on VSP
Market EA not showing in MT5 on VSP
  • www.mql5.com
Can anyone advise me. I have been running 2 MT 5 account on my normal desktop with 2 EA i purchased through MQL5...
Reason: