Auto Trading

Why does my expert work in ALPARI broker but not in PCM broker? Explanation: MetaTrader of both brokers is running on the same computer at the same time.

It depends on your EA (how it was coded), and it depends on the type of account (ECN/STP or not) you are having in both brokers.
It also depends on the trading platform you are using (MT5 or MT4, if MT5 so - netting account or hedging account).

morteza kokabi:
Why does my expert work in ALPARI broker but not in PCM broker? Explanation: MetaTrader of both brokers is running on the same computer at the same time.

The fact that you are running both accounts in different terminals on the same computer, is not the reason for your problem.

It is related about your codes and broker values
It needs recode. 
Dont you have errors in your terminal expert tab or journal. 

Sergey Golubev:
It depends on your EA (how it was coded), and it depends on the type of account (ECN/STP or not) you are having in both brokers.
It also depends on the trading platform you are using (MT5 or MT4, if MT5 so - netting account or hedging account).

Thanks for ur answer

My trading platform in both of them is MT4  . account in  broker that is work , is standard account and that not work is zero spread account but both of them R demo account . My EA produce by using FSB App. for coding . 

Reason: