is there any EXCEL master?

Hello, i am looking for someone who knows a lot about excel. I have "very simple" task, to analyze one candlestick pattern on double time frame.
  1. i run test on mt4 ea and export results to excel (first time frame)
  2. again exporting results to excel for second time frame
  3. compare two time frame tables to find out if this pattern happens on both time frames in custom time window
so basically i want this: if pattern on first time frame occurs (1h), does same pattern occurs in second time frame (5min) in the next hour after first?
that would be like double confirmation of pattern, and great for analysis of how to increase reliability of pattern.

If anyone is interested, please tell me and i can give you more detailed view on that matter. Thanks.

NIKO TORI:
Hello, i am looking for someone who knows a lot about excel. I have "very simple" task, to analyze one candlestick pattern on double time frame.
  1. i run test on mt4 ea and export results to excel (first time frame)
  2. again exporting results to excel for second time frame
  3. compare two time frame tables to find out if this pattern happens on both time frames in custom time window
so basically i want this: if pattern on first time frame occurs (1h), does same pattern occurs in second time frame (5min) in the next hour after first?
that would be like double confirmation of pattern, and great for analysis of how to increase reliability of pattern.

If anyone is interested, please tell me and i can give you more detailed view on that matter. Thanks.

Hire someone at freelancer to help you out 

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
it it possible to make a data window like the one in trading view? i want to see the dollar amount when i put in my stop loss and tp. I also want to be able to place the trade from the window. it doesnt have to look exactly the same, but i want it to do the same thing Hey , I need a bot the will open trades (sell or buy) during smooth movements...