General - page 586

I've been asked by the creator a purchase I made to raise a query. I bought <...> however the EA is not working for me on my IG MT4 Platform i.e. the MT4 platform that my broker, IG, have made available. In the "live" account, the symbol I am trading is US30(£), however when attempting to place an
Hi All, Technical question. I have an MT4 platform with an already developed MT4 EA, looking to get it modified on the freelance market. Before I post the job, just looking to clarify if there is any issue between an MT4 EA operating on an MQL5 VPS, or should I seek to develop the entire program
Today I noticed that there's only 6 agents available out of usual 12. It's Intel i7 5820K 6 cores/ 12 threads CPU. Is there any change about SMT that I'm not aware of or possibly a bug
  Plugin for MT5  (9)
Hello, i would like to know if it was possible to create a plugin for MT5 ? Not an EA or a custom Indicator. A real plugin which add features to MT5 platform ? thank you
Hello, I code a EA put in MT5 backtest, the Journal keep saying "Order place successful" , but there is no open position. Do you know why? But i can open position in other symbol. just some symbol has this problem. How can i fix it? Thanks. Print ( "SellEntry =" + SellEntry);
I purchased an indicator on the MQL5 site here. I downloaded it into my MT4 1090 build. It does show up in the Open Data Folder under Indicators Market. The vendor does says it is supposed to be in the Market, so it is in there BUT.......It does not show up in the Navigator box under Market thus I...
Disable migration options Nobody has an opinion, why is it inactive
what should i do now? i want to withdraw them if there is any other better choice please let me khow. i deposited 11USD
I am trying to check if the modelling is every real tick based or not. Sometimes, I have tested the EA of Every Tick modelling. But that is not reliable method. Hence, I want to stop testing if the modelling selected is not Every real tick based. How can I identify it inside my program? Say anything
Hi there, from about a week I'm not properly getting the right SYMBOL_POINT for JPY pairs in Strategy Tester. Is this happening to anyone more
[Deleted]
I attached screenshot what does it actually means. Please let me know I did not purchase as much subscriptions like 10000 please let me know do you ever see this
[Deleted]
the initial deposit for my signal above is 1k , why do the system here says it is 1015 ? it considered 15 dollars of what i have earned as deposit while it is not
Hi all, Seems like there is a miss-match in balance history in my signal. I only deposit 500USD but the system shows inital deposit as 507.27USD. The signal history tab show the correct records but the top table shows the wrong balance and profit, only the equity is correct. <Deleted> How can I fix
Hello, i want to count Today Open Order, i made a code, is always return the value 0. Can anyone get a help ? please. int CheckTodayOpenOrder( int MagicNr) { int TodaysOrders = 0 ; uint TotalNumberOfDeals= HistoryDealsTotal (); ulong Ticket; string OrderSymbol; int Magic = 0 ;
I am a signal provider and my EA follows FIFO RULES. I have to since I live in the United States and trade with Forex.com which is a broker that requires fifo rules. Someone tried to subscribe to my signals and got a message saying they can’t Because my signals don’t follow the fifo rules which is
After Windows 10 updated as regularly, all EA & Indicator purchased from MQL5 don't work. it's happen to all of computer in the office with the same problem. is anyone know how to fix it
How to create a viewing account
I am currently renting the following product but do NOT want to renew it. How do I make sure it does not auto-renew
Skip by candle instead of only DATE for MT4 Backtesting so we can accurately (tick by tick) test every timeframe. Current implementation only works accurately for higher timeframes. When you are deep in B acktesting 1m strategies; NEED TO DO A BIG SKIP in 1m is not working accurately because you
Hello folks, Every time my EA receive a tick and validate as a buy signal , it executes: myTradingControlPanel.BuyStop(lote,entryPrice, _Symbol ,PFRLow - 0.01 , PFRHigh + (PFRHigh - PFRLow) * 2 , ORDER_TIME_DAY , 0 , "Preço Fech Rev" ); The problem: if I already have an opened position for same
When the page takes me back to the MT4 terminal, the trader I want to copy is not listed and when I type it in nothing shows up
Hello, can anybody tell me how to fix this? I have submit document and got rejected so system told me to fix and solve the document, but there is no place or button for me to fix
I am using a Ctrade object for trade execution: trade_obj.Buy(trade_volume, _Symbol ,trade_price,stop_loss,take_profit); the volume, stop loss, take profit is OK, but the price execution , no matter how I set, it always trade at the current price. Is it a mistake in Ctrade library, anyone who meet
Hello ; I read more subjects about execution By fast do orders between ECN and standard ? So , i want know in Account Type ECN The orders Do fast and direct Fast  From Type Standard ( Classic ) Or Not. Or Standard Fast From ECN ? I Dont Talk About Spread Or Commission , I Talk About Fast Do Orders...
Just a question to be sure: If I launch an ORDER_TYPE_SELL_STOP_LIMIT or an ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP_LIMIT pending order how do I properly get the relevant prices by OrderGetDouble (..) the example is a ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP_LIMIT so that the stop price is higher than the actual price and the second limit
Dear friends, I have got a question. I would like to create a formula in the synthetic instrument. This formula can divide the last price of a symbol divided to price of the same symbol in specific time in the past (such as 2018.05.05). Thanks
I newbie in metatrader 5 and I found documentation on onTick() function and newTick event is somehow ambiguous. My aim is to count the number of executed market orders provided that the broker gives data with this granularity. In other words, consider this example: you have a Seller of 10 contracts
I had already checked 'allow DLL import '. and I couldn't find the answer to my problem, can anyone aware of this issue help me to solve it? or telling me what is the problem that I may try to solve myself. the thing is its all okay when I run that EA in my demo acct , but have this error when I try
one week ago I just bought an EA with 5 activation and I used up already, how long should I wait to be able to buy same EA? since I tried already but MQL5 won't allow me to purchase. I put creating new MQL5 account as the last options. Is anyone have the same problem? or any info about this matter
Dear Experienced traders Can I cross ROC as a indicator in a same chart? Best wishes, Sky https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=cross%20ROC