Market Validation Process

What is the period range that the system use when validating the EA when I upload it?

I'm getting no trading operation error

When I tested on my terminal, there are trades made.

Solved

The validation process was not as it was used to be where it will tell you the error and recommendation codes to fix the EA.

Dua Yong Rew:

Solved

The validation process was not as it was used to be where it will tell you the error and recommendation codes to fix the EA.

I am getting the error " No trading operations" although the start date  of test is 2-6-2021 to 2-6-2021, the market is closed on this date so obviously there will be no trades.

how to resolve this issue?

I would appreciate it alot if some one can help me.

Regards
  • Errors count1
  • Started2021.02.06 23:45:28
  • Finished2021.02.06 23:46:05
  • TypeExpert Advisor

test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily there are no trading operations

can you please help

Me resolve it?

Ahmed Furqan:

I am getting the error " No trading operations" although the start date  of test is 2-6-2021 to 2-6-2021, the market is closed on this date so obviously there will be no trades.

how to resolve this issue?

read this small thread with the coding example about how to fix it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/350152

Publishing a Product ERROR, how can i resolve this?
Publishing a Product ERROR, how can i resolve this?
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, i am publishing an EA on mql5 plataform, and my EA is based on Nasdad CFD on M15 Time frame, but when the system of mql5 validates the EA to...
Reason: