how to remove robot?

How can I remove the robot from losing all my winnings. I already wrote a feedback but they just simply ignore it? ThANKS. WHERE CAN I REPORT, instead of addition of the balance they deducted 200 USd  , that I recovered from the negative profit of trade of bitcoin  a while ago!please thanks. Chatbot will just reply , I don't understand!

Ma Loen L Guaiana:
How can I remove the robot from losing all my winnings. I already wrote a feedback but they just simply ignore it? ThANKS. WHERE CAN I REPORT, instead of addition of the balance they deducted 200 USd  , that I recovered from the negative profit of trade of bitcoin  a while ago!please thanks. Chatbot will just reply , I don't understand!

You either untick the Auto Trading button in your MT4/5 terminal or in case you are using MQL5 VPS, you migrate an empty chart with no EA attached on it, in order to stop the EA from trading on the virtual server.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You either untick the Auto Trading button in your MT4/5 terminal or in case you are using MQL5 VPS, you migrate an empty chart with no EA attached on it, in order to stop the EA from trading on the virtual server.

Thank you so much for your reply! Anyway,
 Here I attached the Bitcoin trading video in which , instead of positive positive profit it s negative ! Here yiu can see the difference between the starting price and the present price! 
 A

Negative profit instead of positive  for BTC trading:
Please where can I report this problem?
 I hereby attached here, a screenshot from the journal of the platform that shows the difference of starting price of BTC and the closing price! Two transactions! Please thanks ! 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Ma Loen L Guaiana:
 Here I attached the Bitcoin trading video in which , instead of positive positive profit it s negative ! Here yiu can see the difference between the starting price and the present price! 
 A
It is related to the broker (because the brokers are proposing the simbols to trade according to the condition/specification).
So, any price on the chart is related to the broker (related to broker's spread, slippage, ask/bid price, and so on).

Sergey Golubev:
It is related to the broker (because the brokers are proposing the simbols to trade according to the condition/specification).
So, any price on the chart is related to the broker (related to broker's spread, slippage, ask/bid price, and so on).
Thank you! This is not the first time it happened even before joining here! It seems like what happened to my big losses of bitcoin 3 weeks ago ! I am certain that BTC went up again and I still have 200$ and it wiped out my funds! But you can’t beat them because the journal or account history will tell how you lose it and looks like legit😂!

Ma Loen L Guaiana:
 A
I tried that, even the auto trade has been stopped! 

Ma Loen L Guaiana:
I tried that, even the auto trade has been stopped! 

If you have removed everything and the EA is still trading, means that it is loaded on your MQL5 (or other) VPS, so migrate with an empty chart.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you have removed everything and the EA is still trading, means that it is loaded on your MQL5 (or other) VPS, so migrate with an empty chart.

Thanks, I uninstalled last night  and try to install later! I just need a break from the EA!  I was trying to copy a signal instead but all are incompatible from the very beginning! 
Reason: