General - page 579

What is binary option trading?  (31   1 2 3 4)
How does binary option works in Forex trading ? Do you think it is the best idea to use binary option? Is it profitable
Hello to whoever is reading this. I need someone who is capable of creating an expert advisor for Me. Please if anyone can! Thank You. Email: [...]
I hired the vps but I can't activate it. has no start option
hi I want to buy an indicator from your site It is paid through my friend who has a PayPal account... And I want to use my username and password I will give the money to my friend and he wil pay You have no problem? is it possible ? best regards
Why does MT5 not return 60 for H1, 240 for H4 and 1440 for D1? Comment( "PERIOD_CURRENT " + PERIOD_CURRENT + "\n" + "PERIOD_M1 " + PERIOD_M1 + "\n" + "PERIOD_M5 " + PERIOD_M5 + "\n" + "PERIOD_M15 " + PERIOD_M15 + "\n" + "PERIOD_M30 " + PERIOD_M30 + "\n" + "PERIOD_H1 " + PERIOD_H1
My account says Financial Operations are limited for like 4 weeks now. I have been constantly messaging but no response. Is there anyone here who can help? My account is already a verified account for which I also shared my identification with the team but seems no one cares there
During my news scalping strategy I need my orders to be accepted very quickly however on the Mt5 platform it can take forever for an order to be accepted. I know it's not my system because during other times (i.e non major news event times) my orders are accepted almost immediately most times but
I want to restore my cancelled signal. But after clicking on the "restore" button and then followed by "OK" button, the page refreshed but the signal state remains as "cancelled". Anyone can assist? Thanks
Hello.. good day to you all i want to understand what type of computers are capable for optimizations i have searched but found no topic discussing about server computers for optimization Does any brand of server PC works with MT5 local optimization? Up to 512 processing cores in a 2U dense server -
(1) how do i create an order in freelance development of a trading robot in mql5 (2) i need settings (3) what are the categories? (4)what skills are required for the order development (5) what is a title (6)and in the box it is written that i should create a clear and eye-catching name for the robot
  myfxbook excel  (1)
i would like to connect myfxbook result to excel how do i do that? thanks
  Indicator review  (2)
I purchased [...] indicator recently and would like to give it a good review. How do I post a review about this indicator
Having finally got connection to my signal(EUR CHF 5M), I now get this message in the Journal - 'MQL4: failed to get list of user products(send request failed[12002])'. Will someone out there please tell me how this problem can be solved. Thank you in anticipation.
Currently developing a trend-following system to trade GBPUSD. I'm trying to mimic the Turtle System money management rules, which require the calculation of "Dollars Per Point" (i.e. dollar value of a pip). Has anyone tackled this in MQL? Here's a English example of the logic I'm trying to...
Dear experienced traders, I'm testing a grid system which open different size lot at a same time. Do you know draw down is for one position or for all positions opened at same time? (A) Only for one position's biggest draw down (B) For all positions opened at same I think the answer is B. Tell me if
Hi, I need to draw arrows inline, like a fixed offset for arrows instead of showing arrows/symbols like above/below candles. It's a bit messy to see them up and down and wanted to see them in the same line. thanks in advance
I still don't have any answer to this problem, Strategy Tester started giving error message when testing the symbol XAUUSD since two days ago. There is no channels for support through MQL5 site, other than posting in the forum! Also forex.com lack support, their answer is always that they logged the
Hi everyone, I think MT4 is the most popular platform in the world. I wonder why did MetaTrader stopped supporting, updating and improving this platform. I started my trading with MT4 and still doing so, but looking at other new platforms available from competitors MT4 is left behind. The charting
  Forex Broker  (2)
<Deleted>
i use vps , some times it make sudden restart and when i try to use REMOTE Desktop i find it not logged in , how to setup it to login automatically and open meta trader
I've just had a programmer from MQL5 Freelance bail on me after working on my EA for two weeks, so have started arbitration to release my funds & look for another programmer to do the job, but it's been five days & nothing has happened. Does anyone know how long does arbitration normally takes to
After asking a 20 of programmers without receiving an answer I understand that the question is very difficult Premise a long long long time ago 1 tick = 1 price movement therefore there were reliable tick indicators in 2020, however, ticks are the average so they are tick = zero movements tick = 2
I bought a trading robot (EA) from my mt4 terminal but i can't activate it. When i click on download button nothing happens. I restarted my computer and tried again but nothing. Please what should i do
Hi, I'm new here. I'm wondering, is it possible to send push notification to mobile devices to more than 4 devices/metaquotes ID? Is there any way to bypass the limitation? Thank you
Hi i just purchased an indicator, and logged into the metatrader store with my gmail credentials. When it comes to now installing the indicator via the mql community via metatrader platform, it asks for my log in credentials, which i input, but nothing happens. It says my password will be emailed to
  net profit  (1)
Hi The server I go through to trade on metatrader5 does not give me my net profit, is there a way I can export live prices to excell so that I can create a spreadsheet that work it out for me? The sheet I can o myself but I need the real time prices in Excell. Or is there something I can do in mt5
hello, I am new to the forum, how is it possible that the back test uses only one processor and it is not possible to enable them all? once the backtest has been carried out, is it possible to go to the graph on a specific date, instead of scrolling the whole graph ?? thanks
Hey , is there anyway to link or integrate Interactive Broker to be used inside MetaTrader which means to open my IB account and trade with it inside MetaTrader
Hi all, I should start by saying I am not a programmer, i like to utilize the freelance section for EA creation. As the title suggests, I do not have the source file for an indicator that i would like to utilize in an EA? Is it possible to implement without it? I understand the Maths behind the
I make purchase but there is a wrong visa card I can't purchase anything from my market