General - page 573

My question is related to products purchased. I recently upgraded Windows and I noticed that all products in MT4 required to delete and install again. This has happened about 3 times in the last 6 months or so but I didn't report anything. Please note I only use one computer and you can check the
Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to ask a question to which I can not find an answer: From time to time my pc freezes, when I restart it the indicators and EA of my mt4 terminal are in the list, but I cannot add them to the graph. Then I delete it from the list, I go back to the market, to the
Hi, Please help me with this. I need to open a trade automatically with double lot size IF the previous trade close in loss. Thanks in advance
Hi, I would like to automate some MT processing and hence to set the input variables, which are declared as // myexpert.mq5 extern string HOSTNAME = "172.17.0.1" ; from the startup ini file. I call MT5 via terminal64.exe /config:C:\mt5\Config\myconf.ini which should contain something like myconf.ini
I have a problem in metatrader 4. Metatrader 4 allows to send mail from Ea indicator or a simple test. My Metatrader4 in local net at home work perfectly My Metatrader 4 on VPS with same mail parametres, gives error. Could you help me, thanks
Hi I subscibed to a signal and I did all processes (all check box in signal bar) but there is no trading copy yet. Also I cant see the signal OPENING POSITIONS. So, I need a help as soon as possible
A signal provider has not been working for me, with the message in the journal saying that its because no matching symbol was found. After reviewing the info in the following FAQ section I have figured out the reason it's not using the symbol which it should be automatically matching is because the
Hello, I know this topic has been addressed before but I cannot find a scenario where it also happens using documentation available examples. Using a freshly installed MT5=5 build 2489, the most recent library for python MT5=5.0.33 and the example from
Hello everyone, I would like someone to take a look at this and see what has happened. I have only changed the value "calculateTma" by the value "calculateValue" and the function of the indicator has completely changed. but with the new configuration it shows me the arrows in only one direction, if
[Deleted]
Can someone here help me to make a product review? I got some EA's on the market and want to make a review on it but it I can't see how to make one. Can someone please help me about this? Thank You!
Could someone please help me ? I just started programming and I have n idea what I'm supposed to do, because the EA won't buy/sell when I putr a condition in. If my condition is "true" it works, but not with another condition, such as for example : MA1_value > MA2-value. Could some one pls help me
Hello I have added a code to my EA MQ5 but it doesn't work . could you please correct me . void OnStart () { int my_acc = ( int ) AccountInfoInteger ( ACCOUNT_LOGIN ); //--- add as many accounts as necessary -- example- int auth_accounts[] = { 123456 , //live 1 123457
does the future contracts on mt5 automatically rollover? Like ES, YM, NQ
Hello all. I have a problem in MT5 and mql5 I have this information: ++ Ticket of position: 131104675 How get of profit this ticket in history tab ???, show image ticket.jpg HistorySelect ( 0 , INT_MAX ); Please share with me a example ;) Thanks all. Thanks for response to me ;) Thanks for your
Hello friends I bought a robot but had trouble getting the news on the robot How can I synchronize my computer's local time with my broker's server time ? please guide me . Thank you
please can someone help me urgently, my journal section is saying: Synchronization is postponed, processing of trade actions disabled
hi I'm not sure if it's since the last update, but i had a demo account on Roboforex, with a lot of real tick data, and today I reopened MT5 and all the forex symbols are gone, only some crypto and russian indices are available. i created a new account with Alpari, and there the symbols are back but
Hey! I am trying to find an efficient way to locate the closest institutional levels of a forex pair. For example: I pass the latest close price of EURUSD at 1.25432 . The institutional levels I am looking for are the ones ending in 000,200,500 and 800 . If I was looking for sell setups
Hi, I am aware of how to get other timeframes by going to Charts > Periodicity > Then, select the desired timeframe length... I saw that someone mentioned you could customize the Periodicity toolbar so that you can add different timeframes 4M, 6M, 10M, etc. Do you know HOW it is possible to add...
Hi, I have an idea how to read macd level? see the sample picture. say I want to read 0.000700. when its come it will trade. please let me know what parameter can do this
have investor password but I can not see real time trades(I can only see them after closed). I don't have investor's contact, I wish to be able to see trades running in real time , can anyone solve this??? thanks in advance
The broker has changed the server over the week end without notifying clients, I provide two signals, The free signal has been terminated and im unable to use it, unfortunately I have over 420 subscribers for this signal and i lost it for ever. and for the paid signal im unable to change the server
Welcome I registered as a signal seller a week ago The problem in refusing and not accepting a copy of the national identity and passport, as I submitted it several times, and always the message of refusal comes to me. Although the pictures are very clear, these images were approved by trusted
Hi, I would like to understand (and do the same on Linux) how Windows is calling terminal64.exe when I click on the"Start copying in MetaTrader" button when subscribing to a signal. After some investigations, I figured out that the links is mql5buy: //signal/subscribe/ which is interpreted by
  Copy Signals  (5)
I've subscribed a signal on my account. The Lot size will be proportional to my balance or will be the same lot
let's Do the followings steps: -Open EURUSD for example and put some indicators. After that save the template as BB.tpl -Create an indicator with name BB. Run the strategy manager for BB. the template BB will be used. is it normal
Hi, I am enjoying learning MQL5 from articles and code base. However, i could not find any functionality to save(or like) articles, so i could check some of them later again. Or am I missing something? Thanks
[Deleted]
Is there a way to hide the trade arrow icon and SL/TP horizontal lines on a chart which are automatically added if you call OrderSend?
Hello, I have bought a indicator which sends me notifications on smartphone when my setup is triggered and put it in a mt4 terminal in a VPS, in order to monitor the market and trade with cellphone without seeing the screen all day. The problem is that I receive push notifications every 10 minutes
Hello Dear MetaTrader Users, I am new to using MetaTrader platform. It seems there are MT4 & MT5 versions. Since I don't have any programming experience,Can anyone please suggest me which Programming Language is best suitable to create EA? MQL4 Or MQL5? Thanks