Stoch indicator in main window

Hello everone!!! I'm newer in mql5 programing. I want to insert the stochastic indicator in the "chart window" where are the MA's, SAR, B.Bands, etc. I changed the original Stoch code, chenging one line, #property indicator_separate_windowto #property indicator_chart_windowbut the stoch does not appear in the main window. can someone help me...please.

Stochastic Oscillator - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5 Help
Stochastic Oscillator - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Stochastic Oscillator Technical Indicator compares where a security’s price closed relative to its price range over a given time period. The...

I found one indicator in CodeBase -

Stochastic_Chart - indicator for MetaTrader 5
Stochastic_Chart
Stochastic_Chart
  • www.mql5.com
Stochastic Oscillator in the main chart window relative to the Moving Average indicator.

Tiofelo Teles:
Hello everone!!! I'm newer in mql5 programing. I want to insert the stochastic indicator in the "chart window" where are the MA's, SAR, B.Bands, etc. I changed the original Stoch code, chenging one line, #property indicator_separate_windowto #property indicator_chart_windowbut the stoch does not appear in the main window. can someone help me...please.

Hello ,you want the stoch to be displayed at the bottom of the main chart as an overlay ? 

or

The stoch to be "adapted" to chart prices of the main window ? (like Sergeys linked indicator)

Lorentzos Roussos:

Hello ,you want the stoch to be displayed at the bottom of the main chart as an overlay ? 

or

The stoch to be "adapted" to chart prices of the main window ? (like Sergeys linked indicator)

I want the stoch adapted to chart prices of the main window..."it  will be like MA"

Sergey Golubev:

I found one indicator in CodeBase -

Stochastic_Chart - indicator for MetaTrader 5
When i compile, i get 19 errors.

Tiofelo Teles:
When i compile, i get 19 errors.

Seems, you are using old SmoothAlgorithms file. The updated file is on this post:

Because I have no any error:

Smoothalgorithms.mqh issue after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136)
Smoothalgorithms.mqh issue after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136)
  • www.mql5.com
MetaEditor shows 69 errors in Smoothalgorithms.mqh after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136) See attached images. Any idea how to fix them quickly...

I updated MT5 to the latest beta build, and it still works:

G
Sergey Golubev:

I updated MT5 to the latest beta build, and it still works:

Thank you very much. is very important tool in my daytrade system.

Reason: