General - page 585

Hey guys just set my new EA up all good, except I am receiving notifications through on the app twice! Any idea why or how I could amend? Thankyou Jade
  Broker  (5)
I am using the same EA on two different Broker platforms.But the Lot sizes used by the EA on the different brokers differ for the same trade.What do I do
Hi there I have downloaded MT5 twice now and each time the strategy tester button is greyed out. Can someone please advise how to address this - thanks
  Options Trading  (1)
Hello Everyone, How to access Options Market Watch in MT5? Can anyone please guide on that
I'm a starter here in MQL5. I want to copy signals to earn from them. Does anyone here has real-life experience of earning from copying these signals? Which signal do you recommend? I want to know and I want to earn from MQL5 and I hope I do. Thanks!
  Beginner's club  (20   1 2)
Hey I'm new to this website I really wanna learn how to trade in and out Can someone help me from where should I start and keep doing something consistently so as to get a brief idea of how to trade A help would be much appreciated...thank you
Dear experienced traders, In trade page, we can show the comment as picture 1, but in history page, we can not show the comment as picture 2. I can't find show comment even in Columns, do you know how to show comment in MT5. * I know it is possible to show comment in MT4. * I think this issue might
Dear experienced traders, Do MT4/MT5 receive different news from different broker or broker's server? I'm trying to use a news EA, and I have several brokers and different broker's server(NY server, Tokyo server, etc). Does different broker or broker's server affect the news MT4/MT5 will receive
I have rented VPS for 2 accounts. I only get notifications when  my computer is on and when internet is on on MT4 and MT5 is on in the computer.When the computer is off or internet is off, I do not get the notifications in my mobile MT4 and MT5. Those of IC Markets accounts. 
Since last update, one day ago, there is a message few minutes after Strategy tester Begin a portfolio backtest: " 2019.02.24 15:04:45.610 Core 01 not enough available memory, 7168 Mb used, 49095 Mb available, maximal available block is 49095 Mb" 7168 Mb used and it still has 49095Mb available and...
lets saying trading micro futures /mnq and i want to short it at 9300, i want an automatic stop loss to be set at 9303 also if possible, is there a way to get it to keep setting the stop loss as it goes down, so at 9299, the stop loss gets moved to 9302, but if it moves back up to 9300, the stop
Hello, can you please activate my registration as a seller. I made a mistake and i advertise my product in the Community. I am very sory, I appologize. I did not know that its forbidden. Iam very desapointed because I really love Metaquotes MQL5 and was dreaming one day to become a seller. Please
  Chart Bug  (3)
Can't view past data in chart window always revert back in present data when data update. Uninstalled MetaTrader5 and clean install again still the same
I do not receive a confirmation link to register a new email address. I'm asking for help
I subscribed to 1 provider, we have the same around 1000usd equity, leverage 1:200. The problem here is his normal volume = 100* my normal volume; his minimal trade is 0.01, and mine is 0.1; so when he does a 0.01 volume trade, i will copy with 0.1 but still 10 times smaller than his. Is there a way
Firstly, I do not see any way to renew a subscription to a signal automatically at the end of the subscription period. Seems I must to hit the Renew button on each occasion. VPS subscription has auto-renew so why not the signals? Secondly, I have auto-renew set on my VPS but I would like the
Hello everyone. I'm trying to subscribe to this channel: [...]. But when I click on subscribe, the MQL5 site directs to MT4, and on MT4 even though I am already connected to the MQL5 community account (and with credit above the value of the signal I want to hire), clicking on subscribe is not
I try to use CopyTicks, but it is not work
[Deleted]
I want to connect to HantecMarkets server. It always worked good previously, but today it suddenly goes error, cannot connect to the broker server. when it selected server hongkong as the fastest one, everything is fine. But today it suddenly select japan as the prime one, it sucks. I cannot point
in the following picture I t seems that the opened Sell Position must be closed in the areas which marked by "?" But this sell position is not closed. When the price is under take profit
How long does this punishment need to end or is it forever
I suggest improving the description of EAs on Maquette by including a link to the EA's signal on a real account in the "General" tab. If you add a filter for viewing EAs by setting the "Signal Availability" parameter, you can select EAs with published signals. It remains to think how to protect
  Comments  (2)
Why is it not possible to update comments after entering a trade
I have been trying to enter the super forex mt4 since last night and I have not been able to, I have open operations to the downside of various instruments and I have entered other platforms and they are working ... could someone explain to me what is happening
int OnCalculate(const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime &time [], const double &open [], const double &high [], const double &low [], const double &close [], const long
HEllo, I bought a indicator for MT5 but its not working fine.. So I talked to the developer and he said that I would be able to get my money back and get the verson for MT4 instead. I tried service desk but there is no option for that. Can you guys help me
I write a simple EA with MT5,compile is ok,runing is also ok, but sometime it dead and appear below error: please tell me why
I have an account started on May 2019. The relevant mql5 signal seems to start on March 2020. Is it possible to extend the analysis to the beginning of the account data
Am I the only one getting this message about additional verification process?? And I can't do anything about it. They've restricted withdrawals. Very much inconveniencing. This is day number 3 now. Still no change
  signals  (4)
hi i subscribe to a signal and its not working the signal provider confirm that you will refund my money kindly guide me to the process to get my refund best regards Ali Sulaiman