General - page 575

Hi guys, Just like the title says, I wonder anyone knows the pros and cons of using vps or raspberry? And which is better between those two? Thank you
Hi All, Is there any solution to reduce chart history ? I trade on MT4 for a while, recently switch to a MT5 demo account. I have noticed chart history folder can go beyond 4GB. While same numbers of currency pair for MT4, total folder size keep below 50MB. I have reduce number of bar on chart to...
Hi, I just bought an indicator from mql5, it was 11 activation. but after i buy it, in my purchases tab, the product is limited to 5 only. i've contacted the seller, he said he has changed it to 11 as well. the issue must be on mql5, don't u think
  GRAAL in trading - definition...  (215   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
There is a lot of talk about grails on this forum, but there is no general understanding: What is a Grail?... Each Trader understands "Graal" in his own way, so there is often no general specificity in these conversations... I propose to work out a common definition of "GRAAL", which would suit the
I cant get the Reason why it wont appear After compiling it says no error Please help me with whatever you can
Good evening everyone I'm creating an ea that works on an average with "upper and lower level" now the code is as follows: int BuySell= 0 ; double SLBuy = 0 , TPBuy= 0 , SLSell = 0 , TPSell = 0 , Vol= 0 ; double Ma = iMA ( NULL , 0 , MediaPeriod, 0 , TipoMedia, PRICE_CLOSE , 0 );
Hi there - tried to search the forums on this but cannot find anything - not sure what 'phrase to use' to find an answer so apologies if this is asked before. My question comes from this text and my experiences: Every Tick (available least timeframes) This mode allows to model price movement within
Yesterday, started coping a signal as first scriber. There are 5 opened orders, but I have only 2. 0.01 and 0.03 lot (1000usdbalance) And yesterday I saw the signal’s total fund is 950, but now is 50. I think there are some problem with signal or mql. please check it and answer me
I have two accounts attached to two different traders, one works without problems and the second does not work copying. What could be the problem
  Chart data  (3)
Hello, Already tried to search for an answer but could find it. I've created a custom indicator with serval moving averages. The first time I open the chart from marketwatch it looks like there is no data. De second time I open it it works as expected. Somebody who can help me out with this? Kind
I can't make the telephone also because I do not have computer. Can help you
Hello, I've created a service in MT which performs good. It also sends notifications if needed. Sometimes the notifications aren't send to my cell phone. Is there a limit on the maximum number of messages? Kind regards, Wotikar
  Locked Funds  (1)
I finished and closed a freelance Job. then waited for the 7 days now I notice that the funds are locked. What could be the possible reason for this
[Deleted]
I bought a product I waited 5 days for the money to pass I could not download the product I tried everything I wrote for the service on the site there is no answer I learned not to buy services on the site
I want to buy EA with automatic stoplot stoplot and tp
I'm brand new. I've made money with the demo. I'm hugosways Real 3 and I just need to attach my bitcoins to my mql5 now so I can start trading. I cannot figure out how to do that
I'm writing to a file.... int file = FileOpen(filedump, FILE_WRITE | FILE_TXT); Then its the print line... after i copy this to a linux server ... I get this error when importing this into mysql... ERROR: ASCII '\0' appeared in the statement, but this is not allowed unless option --binary-mode is
Hello. My MT5 auto updated to version 2582 and now i do not have the option to see the profit by points during negociation. By see the profit trully interfer in my decisions, so if anyone knows how to configure it, please help. Regards
Evening How do you manage to post an old upload again in your profile and have it retain its comments and likes ? I cant seem to be able to figure it out counter-example : Thank you
  free signal  (1)
is there possible to have a free subscription private signal to control my other accounts? If yes, how? Thanks, José
hello, is there the possibility of being able to use the time frame to seconds with the MT5
Hi, I changed the server & said Move after that the VPS never starts always stops after 3 minutes of trying to start & says stopped. what has to be done, please let know? Thanks, Kiran
hi i update my windows to 10 2004 yesterday, i follow the guide reinstall my market purchased EA. and it reduce my activation count by 1, and i open mt5 today it sshows invalid license (538) please help, thank you
is the system down? my chart tabs show, but no charts; just black screen
Hi! I am having problems with Modal, a broker from Brazil, and VPS together I'm trying an EA with Metatrader VPS and during the trading session it stops out of the blue. Then I simply stop and restart the VPS and the issue is gone. Manual trading and EA work fine on my PC so I think the issue
Hello, So I have a VPS setup to trade auto for me (the official ones where you sync your settings from the terminal and there doesnt seem to be any remote desktop connection thing). This works fine, however I have written an indicator that saves tick data from the chart from my broker and saves it
On August 18 I bought the Delta Volume PANEL which had been updated in 2019. I calmly downloaded it and applied it to my charts, assuming it was what I had bought! Lo and behold when I applied it to my charts I saw it was the Delta Volume SINGLE and not the PANEL. When I checked to see what had
Hello, I am unable to install my purchases on MQL5 website in my metatrader 4 as i am unable to login into MQL5 community. I tried reinstalling, changing password, vps with no avail. Can anyone help in this matter? regards, vamsi
  SL Triggered???  (2)
Demo Account. I had just opened a short position on EUR/NZD. for .25 in volume. I have over $4,000 in Free Margin. I set my SL/TP. about 3 minutes after I open the position my SL is triggered. Price wasn't even close to my SL. Please see attached image, last trade on the chart
I am trying to print the high of a bar 10 points above the high of the bar for last n bars. Here is my code. I am not getting this to work. Can somebody please help me with this. I am using X=High[a] as an example here. What I want to do is to print a value(integer type). Please help. Thanks in