General - page 581

hello im trying to rent an indicator and a pop up login comes up. I put my info and nothing happens. My acct has the funds. What am I doing wrong? My balance shows the funds. Again push the Rent button, type mt login info but nothing else happens. Am i missing something? Thanks
i can not login into my account suddenly , even i enter password and login but nothing happens, no connections is written on right side of slide screen , what kind of this problem is and i am using fpro demo 03 server ,
Dear Forum members, when i am trying to protect my indicator through mql5 cloud protection. It showing error. What is the problem
  virtual hosting  (1)
i keep getting message; ( Migration to virtual hosting failed:old EX4 file version. Please recompile.and migrate again) iam not sure how to do this
please i need indicator for boom and crash
I need to trade here,anyone who has information about how.please help
I need to create an extra post for this topic, because it cannot be done with a simple code sample and it´s a real major problem , which cannot be handled, not in EAs, nor in indicators, but it must be discussed with the developers of MetaTrader. What´s the issue? In the past it was like that - in
How could it be that the vps is stop working sometimes when i switch off the terminal? or am i doing something wrong
I purchased an EA that requires an authentication code. I am not using it anymore I deleted the EA but the authentication code box still comes up. How do I get rid of it. Thanks
Can anyone explain what these labels show in the chart? Or what are they called
is there a way , to load indicators, used in the ea that is running live, on the chart ? in there a command that i can program in a button so that the ea load indicators used onto the chart ? without every time into saving a set file with the correct parameters used in the EA. thanks
I am subscribed to a signal that has us30 and my broker have it as ws30. So the the trades doesn't copy, is there anyway to manually configure it ? Many thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I need to know if it's possible to subscribe to my signal. I have already began trading but the subscribe button is not enabled to subscribe. <Deleted>
hi, just saying MetaQuotes adding editor functionality like Visual studio or android studio to collapse & expand functions, it would make it easier to work with long coding now its just like reading massive text! Collapse expand make debugging and working with separate functionality easier w.o
Hi, it seems like I don't have this option available at all in my MT5 (already re-installed everything, it's still not there): https://prnt.sc/srvibh This is how it looks to me: https://prnt.sc/srvqle Could anyone help me with this? I would appreciate it very much
How do you recover an MQL5 password if you're a technical numpty?
Hi guys, im looking for a way around or an alternative to do things. Basically I use FileOpen, FileWrite, etc on OnTester to write information during optimization on CSV File. I notice while back that somehow, the number of Optimization Passes was always missing 1 or 2, or there is a incomplete row
I m on Mac, MetaTrader 5, how can I solve this problem : I'm trying to backtest my strategy but when I clic on the 'start' button I got this error. Please help me ! thank you best regards, Samuel Dana
Hello everyone, can anyone help me solve this problem ? I tried to run a backtest with example expert advisors of MT5. I find this error in the report. this is the ea that i try to test (I'm sorry for my English that is not good) Thank you
Hi, I'm experiencing a curious situation here which probably is a bug in RAM management by MT5 Terminal with the PlaySound function. First, consider the following print: 2Gb, just a little bit of RAM consumption, isn't it? :P No here is the situation: I have a costum indicator which uses the
Dear Community. I have setup the copying correct I believe. However I am not allowed to copy the signal I have paid for. My broker has currency pair ending like EURUSD.ecn I have this report in the "Toolbox" Journal: 2020.06.01 05:06:26.125 Terminal JF Global MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2460 started for
Hello, I need your help I would like to know how on this order a can put a stop loss : trade.Sell(0.10,NULL,Bid,0,(Bid-10 * _Point),NULL); I managed to put a take profit but not a stop loss. thank you in advance
  MetaTrader  (6)
I have a script, during executing suddenly MetatTraded will close but MetaEditor is still open. how can i find out the reason of closing MetaEditor
Hi how can i trade with MetaTrader 5 on <platform name removed >? I search in googel for over 2 hours
Hi! 1. I am following a signal on my MT4 (IC Markets) - everything has worked in May when I started. But, now in June when I look at the Terminal window and Signals, my trading statistics / results all show just zeroes. Q1: Is something wrong and can it be fixed, if so, how? Q2: Who should/can one
double   Bar_Close[];double Distance(double& Bar_Close[]){...} for double I know it pass like above but how about this? MqlRates Bar_Rates[]; how can I pass the array as an argument into the function?
Hi how can I request for a refund for indicator that I bought since I saw that she also have this indicator which is exclusive for EurUsd only the only currency pair I trade. What I bought is for multi currency and the seller told me that I have to contact service desk to help me with this matter
I am interesting in MT5 Subscriptions service, however I doesn't know which broker provide Asia market stocks data service
Hi, I'm developing an indicator that tries to capture drawings (thus objects) in the graph and then work with them. Since the drawings are going to have a standarized naming, I'm using a call to ObjectFind to monitor if a new object has been drawn: bool hasDObjWithThisId(const int dObjId, const
I need help. On Sunday June 1 at 10:35pm est I went short on GBP/JPY as follows: My Entry was at 133.579 My stop loss was 133.669 The closest candle on retracement was 133.609 However My stop loss was still hit. Can someone explain to me why? I anxiously await an answer.. Confused