General - page 578

Trading Signal  (2)
Hi, I have subscribed to a trading signal on my MT4 account with my previous broker. I have now moved it to my new broker account on MQL5, but I cannot install it on MT4 with my new broker. Will trades still be conducted as I have switched it on MQL5 or is there a way to install it on the new MT4
Hi I deleted my Job in error and have a blocked account now. How can I find the Job again and continue? Please help wolf1210
  VPS locked  (1)
Hello Can I use VPS locked in my account for a new signal? It has not been used trader cancelled my subscription the first day. I bought a new VPS for a new signal. But what about the old one "locked", how do I "unlock" it, only option available is "restore". How can I migrate it to a new signal -
when there's no connection, how to commence connection to trading server?
  trading  (5)
i need help in trading and signals am a beginer
Hello, If my MT4account is published and linked to *** , am I allowed to create a signal in MQL5 Community for the same account? Thanks
  needs  (1)
Hi everyone, <Deleted> Moderator's Note: This is a forum, not a wanted ad site
Ok so I'm completely new to the MT world, and know absolutely nothing about coding. I've always just been a chart it out on tradingview kinda guy. But I have this different technique for Taking profit/loss I really want to try, and it would require some automation to do it. My question is, if I
[Deleted]
I need to get information such as computer name and IP address on the terminal where I run my EA. Did you have any solution? Thank you
Does anyone know how to set up a trailing take profit order (basically the reverse of a trailing stop loss)
Hi, how do I get the account balance in a demo account? The following gives me 0.....maybe there's another way to call it? AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_BALANCE ) AccountBalance();
Hi, Why can't I use balance in the MQL5 account to buy products anymore? Thanks
hi :) I set up VPS on mQl5, and I have such a half machine, that is, I open transactions myself, the machine works and I have to close myself at the right moment, and now the question is whether if I open transactions on my computer, the machine also opens on server from VPS with mql? and if this
Hi I would like to ask some help how to convert the php code into mql4? /*** Mandatory data ***/ // Post URL $postURL = "" ; // The Secret key $secretKey = "5e57afc37cfee8.49286108" ; /*** Optional Data ***/ $firstname = "John" ; $lastname = "Doe" ; $email = "john.doe@gmail.com" ; // prepare the
Dear friends, looking and searching around quite a lot did not find a solution, so here I am. Contex: I am running the examples in MT4 (mql4) I am running it on Windows 10 64-bit I am running it with VisualStudio 2019 The problem is that the standard distributed DLLSample.cpp (.sln) and the standard
First of all. I didn't find where to post this topic so sorry if this is the wrong place on the forum. I've used cloud mql5 now for about 1 month and have had more or less the same amount of profit every day. But I start to see a drastic decrease in the last week and wondering what can cause this
hi,i am user number 3152045, since june 2019 i cant withdraw my earning. problem is,,when i registered as a seller here i,m using different phone number than i use today.unfortunately my old phone number that i used as a first time register already out of service as the company is not operate
Hi, I am new MT5 user & coder for 3 months and noticed something puzzling:- I used to see output of my EA "Print()" statements being captured in "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\..\MQL5\Logs\" directory. But, last 2 days , I found that the EA logs are all in random agents
My subscription is to install on my demo account. How can I change my live account? Thank you
Hello guys, I'd like to know if it makes a difference for manual, discretionary trading on MetaTrader 5 how many cores your computer processor has? I don't have a clue, but I'm interested in understanding how the technical aspect works here. Let's say you always have about four charts open in the
All of objects and indicators are synced for all pairs. How can I turn it off
  MT5 services  (3)
Hi, folks. I'm new here and have been reading a lot about EA development, but couldn't find much material about Services development . Can I develop a Service that perform trades? My idea is to read multiple symbols, make some calculation and perform trade with it. As far as I could figure out, EAs
Hi all, I hope the Service Desk reads here as well. Just my luck, on 5/30 I subscribe to the signal: [...] only to have him start trolling on the very next trading day. Opening 100% losing positions. Not even 50/50 or 80/20 losing, but 100% losing trades and closing them with the incurred loss. As
  vps  (1)
hello.i rented and payed for vps but i could not migrate the information from mt4 to mql5.could you please help me?tnx
Hi, I suppose my question is trivial, but I am strugglin with this. I want to draw straight lines on the chart when it hits specific hour and I want them to be longer than one bar. Lets say I have 1H Chart and when it is 12 o'clock I want lines drawn above 8:00, 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00 (I mean
Dear Experts, Would very much appreciate if you kindly guide me on the method of calculation to get single currency strength? Thanking you
Hi folks, I want to download EA from MT4 and MT5 but I didn't work. Keep showing this ----> 2020.06.08 23:12:35.42 MQL5 Market failed download product *****' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error]) Already deleted market files from data folder but didn't work. Thank you for your
is there any alert system from metatrader to send a mobile or cell phone message when the market reach a certain price?
Hi, wondering if anyone can help, I use the Meta Tester Strategy Agent on two PCs, a Desktop and Notebook I sell my computing resources to the Cloud Network. I'm not getting any passes or work from the Cloud Network for MetaTester 5 Agents Manager Build 2085 Specs (Desktop + Notebook): OS: Windows...
As you can see in the picture. I've started a SELL position at 1.12954 in UERUSD chart. I set the TP to 1.12854(The red line below the green line). But as you can see the price got below the red line and the position didn't close. I don't know why this happened because the difference between Bid and