General - page 576

Hi Everyone, I have a vps. I migrate my experts to the vps . But it mimmics whatever I have on my metatrader screen. I just want it to run whaterver I've migrated without copying my screen, it's so annoying. Because if I'm doing other stuff, it copies the other stuff I haven't migrated. How can
  VPS subscription  (5)
Hi everyone, I got notified that my vps subscription will be ended tomorrow. So that I purchased another 3 months. My intention was to longer my old vps settings but it seems I purchased another one. How can I add this 3 months to my old subscription in order not to change any of my previous
Hi, I am using MQL5 VPS is supporting 4 Pairs only to my Robot Trading . What's the problem..?? Anybody suggest me a solution
Hi everyone, I have subscribed to a signal but i must have done something wrong. All i get in the logs are messages like this: "2015.09.03 19:51:06.160 '200': Signal - position #9393030 sell 0.01 AUDNZD at 1.11175 skipped as no symbol found" I have all symbols "shown" in market watch so im...
Is there a forum or some where to submit enhancement requests for MT5? Thanks
  Card pay  (8)
hello, i have not deposited using cardpay.. can i withdraw earned funds using cardpay option? is card pay only to refund back to card
[Deleted]
Hello all, When I backtest my MT5 EA with Trailing Stop, it seems to work. However, when deploy the EA in a VPS, the trailing stop didnt work and it alway hit Take Profit or Stop Loss setting. Anyone has any thoughts on this? I am doing something incorrect
Good afternoon everyone. I have a question about the backtests. I download the data from tickstory gtm + 2 (icmarkets) with the automatic time change for summer. now I do a backtest and it gives me good results for 23h to 24h. now i want to put it in a real account to work icmarket is now gtm + 3
Dear experienced traders Do you how to check the web request is working or not? I'm test one news EA in same remote desktop VPS and same set but different broker. If it works well, the EA could stop open new positions during big news. I find an issue that is, during the big news, some terminal stop
Our money is stuck, we want a solution The service desk is not responding When will the site respond to increasing options for withdrawing money like webmony
Hello, can someone help me why i can not run <Deleted>EA. I install it to MT5 but when i try to start it is showing that i need to login: username, password and email. Even if i do it, it is not starting..... I presume <Deleted> must send username and pass to my email (true MT5) but i do not have
  Trading Signal  (2)
Hi, I have subscribed to a trading signal on my MT4 account with my previous broker. I have now moved it to my new broker account on MQL5, but I cannot install it on MT4 with my new broker. Will trades still be conducted as I have switched it on MQL5 or is there a way to install it on the new MT4
Hi I deleted my Job in error and have a blocked account now. How can I find the Job again and continue? Please help wolf1210
  VPS locked  (1)
Hello Can I use VPS locked in my account for a new signal? It has not been used trader cancelled my subscription the first day. I bought a new VPS for a new signal. But what about the old one "locked", how do I "unlock" it, only option available is "restore". How can I migrate it to a new signal -
when there's no connection, how to commence connection to trading server?
  trading  (5)
i need help in trading and signals am a beginer
Hello, If my MT4account is published and linked to *** , am I allowed to create a signal in MQL5 Community for the same account? Thanks
  needs  (1)
Hi everyone, <Deleted> Moderator's Note: This is a forum, not a wanted ad site
Ok so I'm completely new to the MT world, and know absolutely nothing about coding. I've always just been a chart it out on tradingview kinda guy. But I have this different technique for Taking profit/loss I really want to try, and it would require some automation to do it. My question is, if I
[Deleted]
I need to get information such as computer name and IP address on the terminal where I run my EA. Did you have any solution? Thank you
Does anyone know how to set up a trailing take profit order (basically the reverse of a trailing stop loss)
Hi, how do I get the account balance in a demo account? The following gives me 0.....maybe there's another way to call it? AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_BALANCE ) AccountBalance();
Hi, Why can't I use balance in the MQL5 account to buy products anymore? Thanks
hi :) I set up VPS on mQl5, and I have such a half machine, that is, I open transactions myself, the machine works and I have to close myself at the right moment, and now the question is whether if I open transactions on my computer, the machine also opens on server from VPS with mql? and if this
Hi I would like to ask some help how to convert the php code into mql4? /*** Mandatory data ***/ // Post URL $postURL = "" ; // The Secret key $secretKey = "5e57afc37cfee8.49286108" ; /*** Optional Data ***/ $firstname = "John" ; $lastname = "Doe" ; $email = "john.doe@gmail.com" ; // prepare the
Dear friends, looking and searching around quite a lot did not find a solution, so here I am. Contex: I am running the examples in MT4 (mql4) I am running it on Windows 10 64-bit I am running it with VisualStudio 2019 The problem is that the standard distributed DLLSample.cpp (.sln) and the standard
First of all. I didn't find where to post this topic so sorry if this is the wrong place on the forum. I've used cloud mql5 now for about 1 month and have had more or less the same amount of profit every day. But I start to see a drastic decrease in the last week and wondering what can cause this
hi,i am user number 3152045, since june 2019 i cant withdraw my earning. problem is,,when i registered as a seller here i,m using different phone number than i use today.unfortunately my old phone number that i used as a first time register already out of service as the company is not operate
Hi, I am new MT5 user & coder for 3 months and noticed something puzzling:- I used to see output of my EA "Print()" statements being captured in "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\..\MQL5\Logs\" directory. But, last 2 days , I found that the EA logs are all in random agents
My subscription is to install on my demo account. How can I change my live account? Thank you