Can't access MQL5

I've made a critical mistake of installing a big windows update. The new 20H2 version. After which I lost all access to MQL5 on my pc. The error I am getting is 403. 
In meta trader I have no access to any downloaded products from the MQL5 market. "Virtual hosting - failed to get list of virtual hosts (403)"
And I cannot view the MQL5.com website - "403 - forbidden: access is denied." 

Access to mql5 website via phone works though. So I am assume it's on my end...

Restarting router did not help. 
Turning off antivirus did not help. 

Any advice? 

Read this page for possible reasons explained, especially post #11 and post #12.

Problem is, everything was working fine. All I did was install the new windows update. 

It seems as if I am blocked from mql5. 
Had to create a new account in order to access the forum on my phone (which is not connected to the wifi)
Again, restarting the router or turning off firewall/antivirus did not help

So I wanted to double check. Once I connect my phone to the wifi I have no access to mql5 and can't access the website. Same problem "403"

So it  would seem it's an IP issue. :/ 

Is it permanent or will it be lifted? 

It is lifted in some cases (but it may be a permanent as well).
I think - you will try to change IP for example.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account (MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab) with your teichou login and not any other.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account (MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab) with your teichou login and not any other.

That's the thing. I made a new account so I could access the forum to ask for help. When I am using my wifi I cannot access anything related to mql5. I am totally blocked. Now I am logged in as "teichou" on my pc, but still no access whatsoever. 
I believe I was originally connected via Facebook. Which I cannot do anymore :/ 
When I try that on my phone I get error 404 :)

Finally managed to change my IP address (had to contact my internet provider). 
Now it works. 
Tnx for your time
Reason: