Service Desk Where is it ? - page 2

aalawee1:

Hi Sir 

i have a problem  with copy trading 

no trades are copied 

attach photo 

please advise

If you really subscribed to the signal with VPS so check the procedure about how to subscribe in case you missed something (do not forget to synchronize your signal subscription with VPS) - 

----------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Hi I want to recharge my account through Webmoney.
But Webmoney is not on the site.
please guide me.

Thanks

Gerami Seavash:
Hi I want to recharge my account through Webmoney.
But Webmoney is not on the site.
please guide me.

Thanks

There is no Webmoney option anymore, use alternative ways of depositing money.

anuchas:
Hi how do I create a live account on mt4 newsreader and how to know if I there's an already live account with my name. 
After I downloaded mt4 newsreader I found out there was no column for live account metatrader.

Find a broker, the broker will open such "live" account for you. MT opens only demo account.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

Thanks for your immediate response. Secondly do you offer services to USA? 

Fred Dag:

Anyone have link to Service Desk Pls

Cheers

How to remove or unfriend a contact here? Hello admin

anuchas:
How to remove or unfriend a contact here? Hello admin

Click on their name, in the profile page, click on "remove from friends"

Keith Watford:

Click on their name, in the profile page, click on "remove from friends"

Thanks my Admin. 

Hi

Can Someone Help With Issues About Ea That Was Bought  Throug Pay Pal  I Have Receipt  Of Proof Already  And  They Blocked Everything  Because They Want Money To Be Paid Into The Mql5 Account 

KNOCK-OUT:

Hi

Can Someone Help With Issues About Ea That Was Bought  Throug Pay Pal  I Have Receipt  Of Proof Already  And  They Blocked Everything  Because They Want Money To Be Paid Into The Mql5 Account 

Contact the Service Desk, only they can help you.

Reason: