Should I trade forex - page 6

For how long are you trading?

Kumarin:
yes it is not milk and honey but it is profitable. i trade with liteforex broker, do you trade on forex?

More or less, everybody that visits this kind of forums does trade forex (unless it is a spammer that spreads the brokers or commercial stuff's names )

whisperer:
More or less, everybody that visits this kind of forums does trade forex (unless it is a spammer that spreads the brokers or commercial stuff's names )

Or for some strange masochistic pleasure

I don't. I live forex

I kicked my trading life in a scam trading broker due to missing of experience on an ECN broker. Here, I faced a lot of predicament especially the withdraw time. Although, I was able to make profit but, having many restrictions I could not tale out money properly. Therefore, I always use stop loss to reduce my loss but it could not work at all.

Sorry to hear this Rupom. I hope you find a reliable broker!

Rupom:
I kicked my trading life in a scam trading broker due to missing of experience on an ECN broker. Here, I faced a lot of predicament especially the withdraw time. Although, I was able to make profit but, having many restrictions I could not tale out money properly. Therefore, I always use stop loss to reduce my loss but it could not work at all.

How is that stop loss did not work at all? What broker was that?

once we are hooked in to forex, i dont think any would be leaving anytime soon, its alife style, no escaping it..

trader_ph:
once we are hooked in to forex, i dont think any would be leaving anytime soon, its alife style, no escaping it..

Sounds like drug addict description - even drug addicts can be saved

We the traders generally the newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo account and we take it as like practice game. But I took demo account very seriously when I started Forex. And I also acquired most accurate fundamental knowledge that is very helpful to predict the real faction of market with certainly.