Should I trade forex - page 5

Don't it is rigged

nbtrading:
Don't it is rigged

As will Jamie Dimon tell "it was not me, I am innocent" :):)

I shall say that far not all traders still loosing theyr money. At the same time, one has to distinguish real traders from short-time traders. If you give up, then your trading is over and you'll be among those creepy 95%. Trading fx is actually long-time process. So if you don't like sitting and monitoring chart you probably will give up rather fast. By the way, have you started? I hope your performance is excellent?

Ray Cooper:
Success in this trading stage is a long time process. So, there is no alternative way to keep survive for a long time without having a great patience. But, we the traders generally newcomers are willing to earn profit in a short time devoid of learning. In my trading career, I at all times try to manage my patience and greed.

Good one! Agreed.

Everybody is willing to earn profit

95% is busted while they are "willing to earn profit" in less than a year

i just say the title and on thought popped up, like why would u let the decision of trading or not in the hands of some one else, in the end its not up to us if you should trade or not, ask me if is there a chance to make it in forex, i would answer u with yes, i have been trading for 3 years with all the ups and downs with my hotforex account, im still here, made a decent ROI not so long ago and gradually enjoying small profits and yeah the loses are still there anyway.

As a beginner, I have seen many times that lots of of us want to earn huge money by Forex without learning. But it cannot be possible at all. In my trading life I lost vast of money in Forex because I had not enough knowledge to make profit. So, by gathering these facilities I can improve myself and capable to reduce my loss. When I kicked off trading in this platform I used Forex beginner’s courses that taught me the advantage of Forex. Therefore, I always use video educational materials which is very helpful to me to acquire correct fundamental and technical knowledge in Forex. this platform has also video material for beginner as like Beginner video.

Everybody should think really hard before starting to trade forex, It is not all milk and honey

well forex is not easy, maybe easy to start but not make a career, the problem wth this generation, with everything moving so fast, people tend to neglect that little time that should be allotted to do research

Hi, What if I decide to go with a broker, does anyone have any tips on finding the best for forex trading, I've been doing a bit of research and thought I'd go with alpari, but I'm not sure. they have some positive reviews on other forums, and some negative. has anyone here had any dealings with them? thanks in advance for your advice...

Reason: