How to change the balance amount in demo account with MQL5 MetaTrader 5 MetaQuotes ForexTime.

How to change the balance amount in demo account with MQL5 MetaTrader 5 MetaQuotes ForexTime.

I have 100 000$ I want it to be 1000$ only. 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

jonano:

I have 100 000$ I want it to be 1000$ only. 

Open a new demo account and choose 1000$.

How do I get to my demo account.

Alain Verleyen #:
Open a new demo account and choose 1000$.

Hi All, maybe I found this really old thread and I thinkg I can take advantage of this to explain my similar problem.

I know we can create as many MetaQuotes-Demo as we wish, but I already have a trade history that I don't want to loose. For instance, currently, I have an account with $1.000.000 balance (too much) with a hit rate of 80%. If I create a new one, it seems that it will be lost.

So, as jjj eee asked, if there were a chance of changing my balance keeping this history, would be great.

Looks like there is cant. But I don´t have enough experience with MT5 to assure it. Could you please guys let me know?

Thanks a lot!

Alexandre Sousa Bezerra #:

Hi All, maybe I found this really old thread and I thinkg I can take advantage of this to explain my similar problem.

I know we can create as many MetaQuotes-Demo as we wish, but I already have a trade history that I don't want to loose. For instance, currently, I have an account with $1.000.000 balance (too much) with a hit rate of 80%. If I create a new one, it seems that it will be lost.

So, as jjj eee asked, if there were a chance of changing my balance keeping this history, would be great.

Looks like there is cant. But I don´t have enough experience with MT5 to assure it. Could you please guys let me know?

Thanks a lot!

It depends of the broker, talk to them. And believe me they have full control on it, if they want to.

Alain Verleyen #:

It depends of the broker, talk to them. And believe me they have full control on it, if they want to.

Thanks Alain! I´ll do it as you suggested!

Reason: