What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 2

Guys, what about software vendors?

Do a lot of people buy it? And I see on some pages hundreds of downloads of demos, if a dozen people buy this miracle indicator in a beautiful wrapper for 30 dollars, it will be 300. I.e., no effort at all for that sort of thing.

(I've never done either, sorry for the nubile questions)

Ivan Butko:
I mean, without any effort at all.

What do you mean, no effort?

And tp, and text, and screenshots, logos, code tailored to the marketplace, you don't have to do all that?

Evgeny Belyaev:

What do you mean, no effort?

And tp, and text, and screenshots, logos, code tailored to the marketplace, you don't have to do all that?

The point is, you do it once, and then you get money from sales and that's it.

Ivan Butko:
Guys, what about software salespeople?

Do people buy a lot? And I see on some pages hundreds of downloads of demos, if a dozen people will buy this wonder-indicator in a beautiful wrapper for 30 dollars, it will be 300. I.e., no effort at all for that sort of thing.

(I've never done either, sorry for the nubile questions)

YOU are wrong.

To sell a product, it is not enough just to make it. Trust me. Constant updates, improvements, demonstrations, spending hundreds, thousands of dollars to test the product on real accounts......

And tech support? What's it worth? I have to buy laptops, tiampers, VPNs, VPNs, phones to be always in touch.

I only have tech to work for xxxx.xxx $ +PO of various kinds......

And YOU think it's that easy? just come in, and

"NOW, just a little bit more and I'll make dough........"

About freelancing,

I spent the first year and a half working for "bread". at first I helped friends, acquaintances, then on forums, and so on......

Freelancing comes in all shapes and sizes.

If they don't know you, they won't contact you. It is necessary to establish oneself first. Then there is no need for advertising.

Everything comes through NetWorking! But you have to be careful here, too. So as not to lose face.

IMHO. If you want to "make money" here, I do not think that this will be of interest to you! In the first place a soul, a hobby, creativity. treat orders not as money, and with interest.

Otherwise there will be no "cine".

When you understand that programming is not just a code! Then the question of "money" will disappear.

HZ. I'm so..... right now I'm at a complete standstill, no ideas. it's been a while since I had a break...

Alexander Bereznyak:

The point is, once you've done it, you just get the money from the sales and that's it.

))))

Alexander Bereznyak:

The point is, you do it once, and then you get money from the sales and that's it.

What about marketing, otherwise your product will get lost amongst the many others and potential customers will simply not know about it.

Ivan Butko:

How much can I earn per month in freelancing? If you are an average programmer.

And is it worth the hassle and time to study/practice mql in order to go into this field? If you only have time on Saturday and Sunday. Well, and some in the evening.

If you consider yourself a programmer, then you have to figure out "how much money you can make" yourself.
For example - take the figures of any of the top programmers from the Table of Developers - https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/developers
Find the date of the very first order execution and calculate the duration of his work in Freelance.
Multiply the number of his completed jobs by the average cost of his work. Get his earnings.
Divide his earnings by the number of months he has been working.
Get his earnings per month in Freelance.

If you yourself have not thought of this method, do not do programming. The challenges will be much steeper there.

"If you only have time on Saturday and Sunday. Well, and a little in the evening" - then there is absolutely no point in getting involved.

Ivan Butko:

How much can I earn per month in freelancing? If you are an average programmer.

And is it worth the hassle and time to study/practice mql in order to enter this field? If you only have time on Saturday and Sunday. Well, and some in the evening.

No need, there's enough here without you ...

Evgeny Belyaev:
$100 a month + an immeasurable amount of time wasted. If you ask me, freelancing is a waste of time.

I agree with Eugene. I am a programmer myself and I'm writing indicators and Expert Advisors only for myself, for my own successful trading. For the last 10-11 years I have spent a lot of time here. I'd rather spend this time studying the patterns of currency pairs movement, that is, directly into trading. And if Ivan is going to spend his time on Saturday and Sunday only, it is a 100% waste of time with zero effect.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I have enough for bread and pasta, forget about meat.

Seven years in free flight, there were situations when there was no money for bread. But that was because I was a wreck.

I'm alive and well and enjoying my life.)

Reason: