Can't withdraw money to paypal

i made a buy 1 trading signal on MT4 today but i saw that the trader did not have a stop loss so i unsubscribed and the money was refunded to my account. However, when I make a withdrawal to my visa or paypal card, I get an error saying: "  Withdrawal unavailable: no earned money on your account" 

And it only allows withdrawal via Webmoney method. I do not have this payment method. Please help me

Payments and payment methods
Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Services offer great opportunities for traders as well as for the developers of applications for the MetaTrader terminal. In this article, we explain how payments for MQL5 services are performed, how the earned money can be withdraw, and how the operation security is ensured.

Hoai Bac Le:

i made a buy 1 trading signal on MT4 today but i saw that the trader did not have a stop loss so i unsubscribed and the money was refunded to my account. However, when I make a withdrawal to my visa or paypal card, I get an error saying: "  Withdrawal unavailable: no earned money on your account" 

And it only allows withdrawal via Webmoney method. I do not have this payment method. Please help me

Only "earned" money can me withdrawn. Any deposited money you use to fund the MQL5 account, is not considered "earned" money and cannot be withdrawn. This is to prevent money laundering.

However, I believe that if you contact the service desk and explain, you may be able to resolve the issue. But please note, that I am not sure of this, and you may be told that you have to spend it on something else.

Reason: