Candle stick display error

Hello, I got a problem with my MT5 displaying new candles.

Some times in some instruments, there only display the price line following the tick change, but no new candle stick or bars displaying.

Old candles are still there in the bar chart, seems there are errors in a certain time and then the bars are stop showing.

While I can confirm there are still enough disk space to store the history value, and the problem always can be solved via restart the MT5 terminal.

I have been using MT5 for several years and never meet such kind of problem, not sure if is the problem caused by the new version of MT5 terminal.

Is there any one had the same problem and how to solve it in a automatic way? This can cause EA running error as it have problem to get the new bar information.

Thanks very much!

The charts and the price on the charts (incl old and new candles) are related to the brokers only (it is not related to MT5 trading terminal).

There is one reply on your same post so you can use this suggestion (if it does not help so change the broker with more good datafeed quality for example):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MetaTrader 5 Platform update build 3320: Improvements and fixes

Vladimir Karputov, 2022.06.16 05:58

Step 1: change trading server (change broker) and check the result.

Step 2: Check your internet connection.