My mt5 keep trying connecting loop

I have made a new trading account at well known broker and once i have deposit my account i downloaded their and yours mt5 platform for windowns and i have connected successfully to my trading account for a couple of days my information and deposit have appeared and it worked well 

After working only for 2 days now my account dose not successfully completing connecting to the server it is keep trying to connecting loop like it is reconnecting all time and when i click on " Network Rescan " there is no result appears at all and numbers of ping is freezing on certain number it dose not changed , when i change my real account to demo account it works all fine and get connecting very fast in less than second and all servers appears at network rescan area 

I don't know what really do i need my real account to work successfully and only demo is works very well . i have checked on my broker and i have found there is no maintenance or down times all of their servers works correctly . how can you help me fixing this if you don't mind please ? 

I think that most brokers have multiple servers, different for demo and real accounts.
You would have received an email after opening the account and that would have told you which server to connect to.

Make sure that you are trying to connect to the correct server.

Reason: