Metatrader 4/5 server & client SDK

Hello,

I would like to know the price and the details of how to buy the Metatrader 4/5 server & client SDK please if someone could pass me the details.

Thanks.

Metatrader 4/5 server? for brokers?
This forum is for traders (not for brokers).

I think - you will need to contact directly to MetaQuotes about this subject, for example: https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader5/brokers
MetaTrader 5 for Brokers
MetaTrader 5 for Brokers
  • www.metaquotes.net
The MetaTrader 5 multi-asset institutional platform is a perfect solution for starting up a brokerage or expanding existing business operations. With MetaTrader 5 you can organize comprehensive brokerage services in a variety of financial markets including Forex, stock exchange and Futures markets. MetaTrader 5 is a full-cycle system featuring...

Sergey Golubev:
Metatrader 4/5 server? for brokers?
This forum is for traders (not for brokers).

I think - you will need to contact directly to MetaQuotes about this subject, for example: https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader5/brokers

Thanks, I am a trader not a broker but I don't see any email address for Metaquotes so have been unable to ask them.

Thanks for your response though.

imamushroom:

Thanks, I am a trader not a broker but I don't see any email address for Metaquotes so have been unable to ask them.

Thanks for your response though.

The traders does not need Metatrader 4/5 server & client (the trader need just MT4/MT5 client).

There is callback button on the link I provided.

imamushroom:

Hello,

I would like to know the price and the details of how to buy the Metatrader 4/5 server & client SDK please if someone could pass me the details.

Thanks.

There is no more SDK/MQ API, and the only way to communicate to the broker server is via the client-terminal. You can, however, turn the terminal into a local-server using this project. https://github.com/dingmaotu/mt4-server

Thanks, those look interesting.

Hello I fund my account but the money is no appearing in my mt4 account

Sibusiso Lubisi:
Hello I fund my account but the money is no appearing in my mt4 account

• If you fund your MT4 trading account with broker but money does not appear so ask the broker.
  • If you fund this mql5 forum account so please note that mql5 forum account is not trading account and not related to MT4 in anyway.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with MT5, a summary !

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.12 08:23

MQL5.COMMUNITY PAYMENT SYSTEM

Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system:

• Market — A store of applications written in MQL4 and MQL5 languages.
  • Signals — Selling trade signals at a subscription fee with monitoring trade results.
  • Virtual Hosting — A native solution for twenty 24/7 failure-free operation of your MetaTrader trading terminals.
  • Freelance — A meeting point for traders and MQL4/MQL5 developers.
  • MQL5 Cloud Network — Buying and selling free computational power of Strategy Tester agents to organize distributed computing.

Reason: