how to stop alert sounds cutting each other off

Hi

I have custom alert sounds which say the asset and indicator but I have multiple charts and when an alert on two different charts goes off at the same time after bar close the alert sounds do not play one after the other.

Rather the first part of the first alert sounds plays then it gets cut off mid way through by the second alert which plays in full.

Its even worse when 3 different alerts go off at the same time as both the first two get cut off mid way through.

Is there anyway to force MT5 to play each alert in order one after each other in full when they are triggered at the same time.

Thanks

i'm not using code, just specifying the .wav file for each of the indicators alert sound fields for each of the charts.

moonman #: i'm not using code, just specifying the .wav file for each of the indicators alert sound fields for each of the charts.

Your are using code, each indicator. Modify the indicators.

not possible, they are pre compiled closed source, they only provide ex5 version not mq5 via market.

im using SC MTF Bollinger Bands for MT5 with alert, SC MTF Rsi MT5 and SC MTF Stochastic MT5 just incase your wondering.

moonman: Is there anyway to force MT5 to play …
You have answered your own question.
moonman #: not possible,
Reason: