Request for opening tick chart price

I hope everybody doing great..

Actually i am looking for an Script or indicator or system that create 1st tick opening price on chart and EA should work on that type of offline chart..

<...>

As you can see this is offline chart, it shows only 1st tick opening price on chart and time frame M1-M2-M3 and so on as you want.. but Main issue about EA and EA is not runing on that chart, may be due to issue of that indicator..

Here you can see, how my EA working on that type of candle..Thats why i am asking you about offline opening price chart indicator..

<...>

Thanks Best regarding..

Please, upload your script (or your EA) to the forum (do not use external uploaders).

Here you can see this is offline chart indicator, it shows only 1st tick opening price point. 

But Main issue about EA. EA is not runing on that chart, may be due to issue of that indicator..

Files:
Image_2.jpg  349 kb

This is another Tick chart indicator with same issue.
Files:
TickChart.mq4  8 kb

Your tools should be improved, or you can find something similar on Codebase or on the Market, for example:

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

Thanks for advice but there in nothing related to my topic in this forum.

Fayazz #: This is another Tick chart indicator with same issue.

Pre-Build 600 (2014) generators will not work; the data structure changed.
          Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles (2014)

So Please provide any solution will be appreciated.

Fayazz #: So Please provide any solution will be appreciated.

Find a post-Build 600 generator.

I am unalbe to find any post regarding my topic.
Reason: