Account - page 2

Lativ_ #:
You were banned for having two accounts?

Of course.

I know many people with more than one Account. That cant be the reason of the ban

Fact is, if they dont unblock my Account I have to give this to a Lawyer and reclaim my 2500 USD.

But the Problem is, I cant contact them. So, legal steps looks like the only solution.

Matthias Bessler #:

Fact is, if they dont unblock my Account I have to give this to a Lawyer and reclaim my 2500 USD.

But the Problem is, I cant contact them. So, legal steps looks like the only solution.

That would be a waste since whatever reason you got blocked for, you signed up for it. Terms and conditions that we sign up all the time without reading are for exactly for this.

Its not a waste of time, because I did not break any rules or terms or conditions

The seller Account I created AFTER my main Account got blocked.

This means two accounts cant be the reason. because at the time of the ban I only had 1 Account.

He complains about the same things in the German thread: https://www.mql5.com/de/forum/428049

Matthias, just set up your things seriously..

Account
Account
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, why did you Block my Account? Im a verified User with Passport. I get no answer to my Ticket. Also, mql5...

Matthias Bessler #:
Its not a waste of time, because I did not break any rules or terms or conditions

Are you sure?

12.11. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website. In case additional/repeated User accounts are detected, all of them shall be closed. MetaQuotes Ltd also reserves the right to invalidate all payment transactions made from additional/repeated accounts.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Are you sure?

12.11. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website. In case additional/repeated User accounts are detected, all of them shall be closed. MetaQuotes Ltd also reserves the right to invalidate all payment transactions made from additional/repeated accounts.

Yes, because I created the second Account AFTER I got the Ban on my Account.

Matthias Bessler #:

Yes, because I created the second Account AFTER I got the Ban on my Account.

Contact the Service Desk and they will deal with this.

Any other talk here its a waste of time.

Reason: