Net Profit Or Loss Of Multiple Trade [ Different Currency ] is Taken At Once

I Hope Your Are Fine... I Want To Know Something About Forex MT4 Software Of Any Broker... I am Attaching A Pic, This Pic Clear My Question... Is There Is Any Software, Script Or Technique With Which, Net Profit Or Loss Of Multiple Trade [ Different Currency ] is Taken At Once [ Same Like, Take Profit / Stoploss, But For Net Balance Of Multiple Trades ]... For Example If  I Set TP [ 1 USD ] For Net Balance, When Net Balance Reach 1 USD All Trades Close...  If There is No Script Or Technique Untill Now Like This, Is It Possible To Make It... I am Waiting For Your Reply...
Files:

Book Shelf: I Hope Your Are Fine... I Want To Know Something About Forex MT4 Software Of Any Broker... I am Attaching A Pic, This Pic Clear My Question... Is There Is Any Software, Script Or Technique With Which, Net Profit Or Loss Of Multiple Trade [ Different Currency ] is Taken At Once [ Same Like, Take Profit / Stoploss, But For Net Balance Of Multiple Trades ]... For Example If  I Set TP [ 1 USD ] For Net Balance, When Net Balance Reach 1 USD All Trades Close...  If There is No Script Or Technique Untill Now Like This, Is It Possible To Make It... I am Waiting For Your Reply...
Yes, there a several such programs in the CodeBase and in the Market. Run a search and you will find them.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Yes, there a several such programs in the CodeBase and in the Market. Run a search and you will find them.

Kindly Can You Tell Me The Suitable Title For Search.

Book Shelf #: Kindly Can You Tell Me The Suitable Title For Search.
example: "close profit" or "close basket".

Fernando Carreiro #:
example: "close profit" or "close basket".
Thank You So Much...
Reason: