Place multimple entries with just one click

Hello guys,

I have been looking for an expert advisor that let's me place multiple trades at the same price with just one click. Any idea?

Edwin Toledo:

Hello guys,

I have been looking for an expert advisor that let's me place multiple trades at the same price with just one click. Any idea?

hi Edwin

its not so hard, you can use OnChartClick() , it allows you to get order by just one click(i did it before)

to improve your ea you allow to ea to calculate lot or stop loss

Edited by moderator. See post #6

@soheyr6200 #: its not so hard, you can use OnChartClick() , it allows you to get order by just one click(i did it before) to improve your ea you allow to ea to calculate lot or stop loss

Don't give false answers. There is no such thing as "OnChartClick()".

Fernando Carreiro #:Don't give false answers. There is no such thing as "OnChartClick()".

hi Fernandi

OnChartClick() allows you to get clicked point on chart data alike as price , and you can use it to get orders,why not?

Edited by moderator. See post #6

Documentation on MQL5: Event Handling / OnChartEvent
  • www.mql5.com
OnChartEvent - Event Handling - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

@soheyr6200 #: OnChartClick() allows you to get clicked point on chart data alike as price , and you can use it to get orders,why not?

Then please provide link to documentation for such a function or method!

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then please provide link to documentation for such a function or method!

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/onchartevent

just needs to use if

id == CHARTEVENT_CLICK 

you can get ASK,Bid and price for clicked point

its your choice if you want buy, sell (both) , or Sell/Buy limit or  Sell/Buy stop, you have every things you need, its enough to ordersend

• www.mql5.com
OnChartEvent - Event Handling - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

@soheyr6200 #: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/onchartevent

just needs to use if id == CHARTEVENT_CLICK you can get ASK,Bid and price for clicked point its your choice if you want buy, sell (both) , or Sell/Buy limit or  Sell/Buy stop, you have every things you need, its enough to ordersend

That is OnChartEvent() not OnChartClick(). In other words you did not find anything, because OnChartClick() does not exist. Also, to accomplish the requirements, a complete EA would need to be coded.

So, I repeat ... Don't give false answers. There is no such thing as "OnChartClick()".

Fernando Carreiro #:

That is OnChartEvent() not OnChartClick(). In other words you did not find anything, because OnChartClick() does not exist. Also, to accomplish the requirements, a complete EA would need to be coded.

So, I repeat ... Don't give false answers. There is no such thing as "OnChartClick()".

sir you are right, it was my typing wrong. sorry for it. i accept 

but by  OnChartEvent()   can do it

Edwin Toledo: I have been looking for an expert advisor that let's me place multiple trades at the same price with just one click. Any idea?
  • Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Reason: