Crosshair as default pointer?

I have a question, can I make the crosshair as my default pointer instead of the arrow. I really have no need for the arrow, and was wondering if it can be done? Thx.

jbfx:
I have a question, can I make the crosshair as my default pointer instead of the arrow. I really have no need for the arrow, and was wondering if it can be done? Thx.

No way yet. Sorry. Middle button (wheel) or the shortcut.

Can't do it yet...

But what's the big deal in just clicking on the button?

I didn't know the middle bottom on the mouse brought up the cross hair. It doesn't state it in the Meta trader help. Its freakin great.

middle wheel doesn't work

When I use my (bog standard microsoft optical) mouse, the centre wheel doesn't automatically bring up the cross hair tool. This is a real drag as I use it a lot for measured moves etc.

Is this a setting I need to change with my mouse rather than an MT4 setting? If so - anyone know how to do it?

Thanks

Dave

dgrspencer:
When I use my (bog standard microsoft optical) mouse, the centre wheel doesn't automatically bring up the cross hair tool. This is a real drag as I use it a lot for measured moves etc.

Is this a setting I need to change with my mouse rather than an MT4 setting? If so - anyone know how to do it?

Thanks

Dave

Guessing!!!

Maybe you need to to config your wheel to act as a third button. I'm sure you can push down your wheel, you just need to config what to do when push. Go to control Panel, Mouse, and make your game.

FYI- If you are using a touchpad on a laptop, you can usually configure the touchpad in your settings to make 3 or 4 finger taps to act like the third button. When I tap my touchpad with three fingers, it brings up the crosshairs and leaves them on until I click on something else. Way easier than having to go up to click the button every time I want to measure something!

tznef:But what's the big deal in just clicking on the button?
Or pressing Control+F
          Fast Navigation - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
          Hot Keys - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5

HylandTrader:
FYI- If you are using a touchpad on a laptop, you can usually configure the touchpad in your settings to make 3 or 4 finger taps to act like the third button. When I tap my touchpad with three fingers, it brings up the crosshairs and leaves them on until I click on something else. Way easier than having to go up to click the button every time I want to measure something!

Thanks.  I was looking for this solution for a long time.  

In love with this middle button. Thank you. It's best this way.
Reason: