General - page 1865

Hi, I have some strange problems with the size of the Wingdings symbols. I have noticed a couple of months back that all my symbols were resized to the smaller size and I can not get the normal size back. I am working with the "SetIndexArrow". Is this a feature or a bug? Regards all! Mike
Does anyone know roughly how much money it takes to move the market one pip? How many lots can you have without moving the market too much? I know that it depends on there being people on the other side of your trade, but how much are stacked on either side at a given time, roughly
If there is a selected (highlighted) line in the Results tab of the tester and the terminal window becomes inactive, after the terminal window becomes active again the line is no more highlighted. It makes it hard to follow the results when comparing with another window for instance. The account...
[Deleted]
How do i add a custom indicator ? or add any indicator to my window pda . I want to add additional indicators to my pda mt4
Dear all export friends I love metatrader very much. I think the interface of MT4 is much better than other trading software, like metastock. Other than Bullion and Forex, I like trading Hong Kong stocks as well. However, unlike US stocks there is no broker providing Hong Kong stocks trading with
I know this thread has a similar topic from some other thread, but we just want to make it clear once again. Which Broker do you think is the most recommended on every aspect? Please mention the advantages and the weakness of every brokers. Also we want to know which Broker have the most suitable...
Hello all I want use result of another indicator to my indicator? what's solution? 1 Sol : Execute Indicator -> use result of indicator on screen If execute 2 indicator what find objects :-" ? and any more question in my mind tanX
[Deleted]
I have been working on my first EA for a few weeks now, and from the start I wanted the EA to execute some code immediately after starting the MT4 program, before entering the start() function. I thought that if I put the code in the init() function, that would work. What I found was that, although...
I had signed up with worldpay over a month ago. I logged in and saw that I have two charges, one for the initial signup and one for April 04. What has happened to my subscription ?
  Trading simulators!  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi there! I'm downloading a trading simulator right now from: http://www.tradingsimulatorsoftware.com/index.htm Do you think the simulators are useful tools
Hello, I have a suggestion for an expert advisor. My problem is that I do not know how to code it myself. That is what I need you guys to help me with . The setup: Indicators: Bollinger Bands(20,2,0,close), 21ema shift 0 red, 21ema shift 1 blue and rsi 8 The criteria is : currency is GBPUSD (maybe...
I hope someone can make this EA, i am using this indicators for my manual trading : 1.StepMA-Stoch - standard 2. Momentum - standard - Level line.1(green)=100.09 Level line.2(red)=99.90 3.EMA-20 - apply to CLOSE Buy entry : 1. If StepMA-Stoch line (yellow) crossing up the blue line 2. Momentum line
Hi, I want to change candlestick's color , for example , when a down trend, the color of candlestick is Red, and so on . Can I do it? thks
MedianTrader : New Profit ! I think that all of us have heard about this ( MedianTrader) This is expert that they claims it will make you money constantly over time .. I don't use it or even to make it work !! Anyway , if you try to attach it to chart then it must draw horziontal lines like a Grid...
Hi With the change to summer time my MT4 time displaying on the chart has not changed. ( It has 1 hr delay) Is this changed manually? If yes how please. My PC time is set to change to "automatically adjust clock ..." I am running build 191 Thank you.
Can MetaQuotes publish a pdf version of MQL4 reference. Thanks
Hello, I am trying to code an expert. If for example it is 15 o'clock and the daily price on GBPUSD has had a Low at 12:39 and a High at 7:23, how do I find these time values with mql4 ????????? I have tried: t1=TimeHour(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0));t2=TimeHour(iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0)); and so on... but...
Hello, I use Fxlite and I would like an alarm sonnore when it y' has a crossing on the stochastic . thank you:)
  Contest!  (9)
Hello, we have very interesting Expert Advisors participants for Contest. We still need some more (to do a fair contest with multiple players). Can post here all people that is planning to post a trading system and the date that it's planned? We need participants! Best regards.
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, here's my question: is there a foolproof way to catch the Open of a bar (and only the Open of the bar)? A few options that are not foolproof IMO: 1) if(Open[0] == Close[0] && Open[0] == High[0] && Open[0] == Low[0] ) {Action}; It is not foolproof because we can have a candle that...
hey guys,..do you have any ideas why my MT4 often disconected in a several minute or sometime ping failed reported on journal tab. By the way my internet connection doesn,t have any problem or it's always connected. It's a big problem for me because even our EA have a agreat winning potensials, it...
How do I change the color of the trend lines and support lines. Currently they are all red but I want each one to have a specific color (slanted line, horizontal line, vertical line, check marks).
  What is a swap?  (2)
Need help from anyone who can assist me. My demo account is adding swaps to most of my trades. Why does that happen? This is a new experience for me, so please have patience while I am learning. Thank you! JBendar
Hi all. First of all I would like to thanks everyone that is making this forum possible. I have a simple question about MT4. When I try my expert in backtesting, sometime the order will be placed even if the bar doesn't go to that price. I atached a picture of my screen so you can understand better....
  Gann  (7)
I developed this using Moon Cycles and Murrey Math. Kind of interesting. Works on Daily charts. Galen
[Deleted]
Hi all you savvy MT4 people, I am working on a moving average cross EA and have been seeing some strange trade executions happening when I use the Strategy Tester in MT4. I've included my code here, but in a nutshell, my system will go long when the 5EMA crosses above the 10LWMA and go short when...
I am testing this EA makes some time, is what it comes presenting some best results to some time. Always working with small lots in graphs of 1H. What I am searching is a way to make with that it carries through Hedge thus that an opened position either, since that already does not have another...
  Profit Generator EA results  (216   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
Hi, I am going to put here the forward test statements and settings in preset files of PG for simplicity and easy access. I use PG v2.6 on H1,M15,D1 with tp20 and tp40. The test was conducted on 2 brokers: Alpari and MIG Warning: don't compare the final results between brokers. I use more pairs on
Hi all, Any comment from those that joined the "ELITE SECTION"? By joining do you get access to EA's that are proven, and are Trading Signals sent out? If the EA's got the $30000 last month, I would join in a heart beat. thanks E
hi all, does anyone have a similar indicator like the one shown in the attached pic. It displays on the current time chart the bearpull power on the current and on higher time charts. If all are negative (sell signal) positive (buy signal). can anyone code it? ty