What has been working?

Hello, what Auto trading EA's have been working great? Trying to get started with this FX trading

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Hello, what Auto trading EA's have been working great? Trying to get started with this FX trading Thanks

They've all been working great! Never miss a beat. Now, if we could just get them to make us lots of profit!

(best thing to do is join a thread that has a lot of action, grab the EA and start tesing it on a demo account)

Ok thanks. So goblin H1 has been giving the best results?

matrixebiz:
Ok thanks. So goblin H1 has been giving the best results?

Oh, I don't know about that....too early to tell. Seems promising. Grab a copy and try it out. There's lots of good other ones here too. Try several...demo accounts are cheap.

What long term ones would you recommend?

The smiley face looks to be a sad face with Goblin

You must activate "Allow Live Trading" from the EA's properties.

If it still shows the sad face instead of the smiley, you have to go to MetaTrader menu in Tools-Options-ExpertAdvisors and activate "Allow Live Trading".

Remember: "Allow Live Trading" must be activated on the MT4 menu and the EA's properties as well.

One last piece of advice: Don't use an EA unless you understand perfectly what it does!

Bye.

I don't want to trade with live money yet. Just a demo.

matrixebiz:
I don't want to trade with live money yet. Just a demo.

For bouth demo and real accounts this option should be activated.

So when I want to use live money then how do I tell it to actually use the live account now?

matrixebiz:
So when I want to use live money then how do I tell it to actually use the live account now?

You dont have demo money and live money on the same account right. So if you have a real account right now and you dont want to run the EA on it just register for a demo account with some other broker. I have a real account by Fibo group. But all my EA`s are running demo on another 4 brockers.

This should be your options when you want to test EA. Look at the picture bellow.

Files:
eaoptions.jpg  48 kb
Reason: