General - page 1864

Good Strategy  (7)
Hi, Has anyone tried this strategy for an EA(on daily/1hr TF) - 1. Follow in indcator like SuperTrend. On change in direction place an order (tp 10$, higher for higher TF) 2. If TP hit good, else if reversed on next bar, then close order and take reverse position with double the lots and TP = THE...
Hi, Have you got Stochastic Momentum for mq4
Guys (and Girls) I have spent really too much time with searching for the ideal system. combining hundreds of wonderful indicators (mainly found here on forum but I didn´t find my holy grail a.k.a. [see the arrow, buy, see the signal, exit] I knew 5-6 systems including famous BT, ASC
Hi I have a question. How can we eliminate description label in indicators? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I am having a problem that I think is a glitch or bug with MT4. I wonder if others are having the same problem. I am using Interbankfx demo and it seems that sometimes the trades will exit, apparently at random, without the stoploss or the profit target being hit. It is not even near...
When I put an indicator on the chart, the behaviour of it is depend on the current price too, of course. But I want to see what the chart and the indicator was, let say, 20 bars ago. Is it possible to see the chart until a specific date and time , and not until current time? In this case I can put...
Hi, i wanna know if there is any script to alert me when a EA is geting in trade possition. best regards.
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone know of a indicator that show us the swing highs and lows as it occurs? It would be very helpful in see the swing highs and lows
  Reversal Bars  (15   1 2)
I'm starting to like these zig zag indicators, wolf waves, harmonic indicators by ShadowWz, and others, so here is my contribution a reversal bar indicator. this is still in development, and seems to pick out the highs very well. I'm still working on getting the lows the timeframe does not seem to...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator iteration function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int start() { int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();//----...
  Is It Here Yet?  (1)
From: Metaquotes.net/news 21 April 2006 MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 192 will be released on 26 April, 2006. Is MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 192 avilailable for download at metaquotes.net/downloads/ ?
Hello! When I call GetPrices from the Metatrader3 API, it always returns to me "Error 13: Off quotes". This is from my Real account. However, on Demo accounts, it returns no error. It returns prices successfully. The broker (InterbankFX) has recommended that I contact MetaQuotes. What do you...
Hi Slawa, Thank you. I got the endless loop to work as you said using the while command and also RefreshRates function. I wanted to ask you if I am able to operate the account / program within 5 seconds, or do I have to always wait 10 second after I open an order before rest of program gets...
MQL 4 Community (www.mql4.com) is being updated at the moment in order to allow all visitors writing of articles for compensation. Modernization is planed to have been completed by the 1st of May, 2006. All articles about auto trading or programming in MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL 4) will be accepted
Hello, I think it would be a big help to have more "special functions" in addition to start(), init(), and deinit(). It would be a big help to have a function for every time an order stops out or limits out, and have that pass the ticket number. For example, and order stops out and it...
Hi Slawa, What is the minimum delay needed between trading operations? Can I set this at 5 seconds using sleep function? Or is 10 seconds the shortest delay permitted? Thanks again. Kind regards RJF
Hi Slawa, 1) What is priority between the Expert and Indicator start()?..... who gets a tick first? 2) Is there any difference in priority by attaching the Indicator to the Chart first and then the Expert?..... or it does not matter
  Need help in expert  (16   1 2)
Hi all any one can help me please i need this system on expret system work : chart : 60 M SMA: 50 EMA: 10 take one lot after 10 cross 50 take long and short long : when 10 cross 50 from down to up short : when 10 cross 50 from up to down stop will be 50 and target 100 please help me with this i...
Hi Slawa, I'm using the while function to create an endless loop. Problem is that the first order is opening up twice within 1 second. Am I doing this right? here is the code im using: (can you tell me where im making a mistake please -- thank...
Hello, Why does the program within the start() function only run when price changes? It would be much better if the Expert Advisor ran all the time or every 1 second (not only when price changes)? Why is the program set up like this? Thank you. Regards RJF
  Well colored chart template?  (26   1 2 3)
Hi there! Is there anybody have a "Well colored chart template" that is comfortable and beautiful ?
good day! how come when i went to manual trading system subtopic i couldnt find 'the other' manual systems (e.g. TriggerlineTrend System)? all that i found are maksigen and asctrend. normally its all there. now i have to do forum search to find them. thanks
Client terminal is standard MDI-application. MDI - multi-document interface. Since there is standard therefore we cannot change it. It's needed non-standard solutions and we are not ready to client terminal remake Dear Slawa, Thank you for your answer, I understand you need to keep MT4 as an MDI...
  Levels on MA ?  (1)
Hi, I would like to know: - what exactly are those kind of fibo levels we can put on a moving average ? - if I put some levels on a MA applied to a currency pair it appears well. If I do the same on Gold they are very very close from the MA. To make them appear well, I have to multiply them by 10...
Введение Перед началом изучения данной статьи, рекомендую ознакомиться с первой статьей из серии: " Разработка самоадаптирующегося алгоритма (Часть I): Поиск базовой закономерности". Это не обязательное условие, основная суть будет понятна, но так будет интереснее. В предыдущей статье "Разработка
  E-mailing Alerts  (2)
I have a indicator programmed I would like to semd me e-mail alerts. How do I prevent it from sending an e-mail on all the historical data. I only want the alert on live data. I am sure this has been asked before but I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance, Randy
  MMTS Expert  (11   1 2)
Someone just posted this EA with some forward testing result. He is attaching it to a M30 chart. He is asking if anyone is interested to test on other timeframes. Looks interesting Sada
Anyone have Binario3 or Mops V1.5 EA to share. If you have one of these or both please contact me.
Ok, I was wondering if it would be possible to create a range bar calculator for metatrader. Here's a little piece on them: http://www.fibonaccitrader.com/HELP40/Range%20Bar/default.htm This might be useful in filtering out chop.
It would be great if additional functions for pitchforks could be implemented: 1) Schiff median lines (modified pitchfork) 2) Warning lines (equidistant lines to the median lines of the fork) Thank you